Suggestion Functional Car Washes

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Ironically we do have sponges for washing cars, I guess there's nothing really stopping no one from buying one, parking themselves there and advertising it before they actually make it a real business via application.

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Ironically we do have sponges for washing cars, I guess there's nothing really stopping no one from buying one, parking themselves there and advertising it before they actually make it a real business via application.
just kinda weird that the car washes aren't functional, it's not that urgent but id much rather take a spin through there than to rely on someone passionate enough to start a car washing business

Reactions: List

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I understand, but there is that element of over-automating stuff that could/should be player-ran businesses.

Plus, a carwash is a good way for future gangs to launder money.
If someone wants to run a car wash then the others can be just as easily removed. I'm not keen on waiting for other players to take up an interest in something like washing cars before we get that qol feature.

It's inconsequential though, as there's the sponge

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
If someone wants to run a car wash then the others can be just as easily removed. I'm not keen on waiting for other players to take up an interest in something like washing cars before we get that qol feature.

It's inconsequential though, as there's the sponge

I used to run a Car Wash on a diff community.

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I'm not really sure what
I used to run a Car Wash on a diff community.

This is absolutely awesome, please recreate something like this for here and then I'll plug it in an ad-break during an episode of something for CURRENT AFFAIRS Entertainment

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I'm not really sure what

This is absolutely awesome, please recreate something like this for here and then I'll plug it in an ad-break during an episode of something for CURRENT AFFAIRS Entertainment

I'd like to, especially with the same people I used to do it with but they ain't around or i've lost contact with em. leave it with me.

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I'd rather promote more player-run and organized businesses and less automated/local-ran things.

Local-ran/automated businesses should only exist for the bare minimum necessities that would make existing on the server incredibly difficult or next to impossible should there be a sharp dip in the population.