Funniest IC explications for OOC things in GTA

Northgate

:D
HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
So with the nature of the server and the lack of looc we've had to come up with excuses to explain OOC actions like binds and going AFK without breaking IC resulting in funny ways of saying stuff

things like flexing your middle muscle to emote, sleeping for going AFK, locals for NPCs and all. Post your favourite or funniest IC ways of explaining stuff cause I find it hilarious

Reactions: List

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
From what I've adapted to saying is the following

Crash = Headache
Binding Keys = Flexing muscle
Forums = Government Website
VOIP issues = Take a Lozenger
Game issues = Take a Nap.

RedMan

Electron
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
Anything involving the interaction of devices, such as a radio, speed radar, sirens or anything to such degree. I always try to refer to the buttons on said devices. "Do you see the button on the side of the radio? It should have a letter Z written on it. Try giving it a press.". In cases where a keybind needs to be assigned in order to use said functionality, I always say: "You see this button on the dashboard? You will need a pen or something to write a letter on the button, so you know which one to use to interact with the speed radar."

It sounds a lot more smoother and better in comparison to mentioning "Muscles" and what not. At least in instances where an alternative deliberation such as the ones mentioned previously are not possible.

Zarail

Atom
Nebulae
I can't remember who did it but someone once referred to the people talking in the OOC chat as "sky people".

The time when the server restarted and everything in the pillbox looked like it was merged with another building (to the point they had to make a second restart) and locking us inside, treating it like some kind of hell dimension as we yelled for help to the people outside.

Northgate

:D
HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I can't remember who did it but someone once referred to the people talking in the OOC chat as "sky people".

The time when the server restarted and everything in the pillbox looked like it was merged with another building (to the point they had to make a second restart) and locking us inside, treating it like some kind of hell dimension as we yelled for help to the people outside.

Usually I just say "the voices in my head", or talks about prophetic words from God

metropaun

hass ist keine emotion sondern ein zustand
Nebulae
when changing character i just say "my other personality" or "i have 3 personalities" and i can only achieve another when sleeping

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
When referring to a particular person in Government, I usually say:

Alex Grist = President Grist.
Impulse = Commander-in-Chief.
Jamie = Secretary of State.
Jaydawg = Custodian.

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
when changing character i just say "my other personality" or "i have 3 personalities" and i can only achieve another when sleeping
image.png

OnerHikie

Neutrino
Nebulae
My usual one must be "I'm experiencing some brain-processor pain" to excuse myself of lagging like crazy