[Game] Copy Paste

What Cat?

Neutrino
Nebulae
Just a cat that got teleported and gained superpowers,which gave me a vast intellect - nothing out of ordinary!
[doublepost=1486676218][/doublepost]
.eJwNzFEOgyAMANC7cACKQgt6G4YEXXQltH4tu_v8fsn7mnucZjW7apcVYDuk8NisKI_cqm3M7ay5H2ILX5BVc9mv-lGBKaJ3ROSCw4VSWgjmGJEwTn4OweNDCV78hPbdm_n9AcHHIfA.oBFOwc7kyxrpZMwPIBI6UsgtZuc

Wait, what the hell?!

EDIT: why did this earned rating "hot"?

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
/me raises their SMG and without hesitation squeezes the trigger unleashing a barrage of 4.62mm rounds straight towards their target with the explicit intent to injure or even kill their target, each empty shell jolts out of the weapon as they fire relentlessly

who knew what i got upto.

Reactions: List

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
/me raises their SMG and without hesitation squeezes the trigger unleashing a barrage of 4.62mm rounds straight towards their target with the explicit intent to injure or even kill their target, each empty shell jolts out of the weapon as they fire relentlessly

who knew what i got upto.
Headshake

Nebulae
http://**********/wsr/1487639536481.png

one zero zero in all general honesty human being of a bloodline similar to mine own

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
HAhahah you're very fucking funny.Yes serbia pussies attacked us with tanks and airplanes while we only had the fucking pieces of wood.And unlike you little moron hiding behind the screen I had to fucking defend my country and guess what, I did.Unlike you I have accomplish in my life

Zomba

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
My name is not important... What is important is what I'm going to do. I just fucking hate this world and the human worms feasting on it's carcass. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred... and I always wanted to die violently. This the time of vengeance and no life is worth saving. And I will put in the grave as many as I can. It's time for me to kill... and it's time for me to die.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Born in Dragon's blood in the Forgotten Realms, Salgexicon was raised by his adoptive father and Mentor, who taught him what it meant to be a Sorcerer. Being of Draconic Descent, Salgexicon's skin is slightly scaly in any non-vital location, primarily the sides of his neck, the palms of his hands, etc. He can also read, write, and speak Draconic fluently, along with his native language, Common. His Draconic ancestry stems from a Golden Dragon, a few hundred years back in his bloodline. Other traits of this nature include the ability to sprout draconic wings on command, albeit, they don't have much regard for clothing, and since he doesn't do it often, his clothes aren't tailor made for it, they would likely rip off if he tried it. He can also use some of his magical prowess to exude a terrifying or awe-inspiring presence, as part of the Draconic Heritage. Salgexicon really doesn't care about being part dragon, most Sorcerers are, he's just glad he wasn't a Wild Magic Sorcerer. Seriously, a 0.1% of a fireball dropping on your head whenever you cast a spell, he felt sorry for them. Anyway! Salgexicon is a force of good, and it'd take some severe negotiating to make him go against that. He's been taught from birth that evil must be vanquished, and that good things happen to good people, but he's not one for attacking creatures just because they're "Evil." He'd much rather sit down and try talking to them, and then blast them with a fireball if they don't listen. Salgexicon has full control of Metamagic, a Sorcerer exclusive form of magical manipulation that lets him alter his spells to his needs. He can protect people from his area affecting spells, double the range of spells, empower the spell for more effect, quicken them to cast them faster, cast them silently and make spells that only affect one person affect two instead. These specifications can't be used all the time, and require regular breaks in order to use them again. Salgexicon is a slim, 6'1 male in casual clothing, since robes don't even help with channeling magic and that's just dumb, he thinks. Armor does limit it, though, so he doesn't wear any. His hair is black, swept-back, and he seems to be fit from a lot of cardio exercise, probably running. His eyes glow a brilliant blue, clearly showing some magic seeping through. His personality is that of a cliched hero on the surface, always wanting to give inspiring quotes and see the lighter side in people, but beneath the surface lies something darker. His sister vanished not long ago, along with the rest of his adventuring part when he and them picked a fight with a Pit Fiend from one of the Nine Hells. Salgexicon saw everyone he loved get physically, literally dragged down to hell with it, and he was unsure of whether or not they had died. Knowing them, they'd definitely put up a good fight. He speaks in a baritone, almost honey-like voice, and when he speaks, it's normally just loud enough for everyone to hear without it being too loud. He speaks in a clear, distinct and quite calm manner, but with the constant hint of humour in his tone at all times.

Zomba

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Born in Dragon's blood in the Forgotten Realms, Salgexicon was raised by his adoptive father and Mentor, who taught him what it meant to be a Sorcerer. Being of Draconic Descent, Salgexicon's skin is slightly scaly in any non-vital location, primarily the sides of his neck, the palms of his hands, etc. He can also read, write, and speak Draconic fluently, along with his native language, Common. His Draconic ancestry stems from a Golden Dragon, a few hundred years back in his bloodline. Other traits of this nature include the ability to sprout draconic wings on command, albeit, they don't have much regard for clothing, and since he doesn't do it often, his clothes aren't tailor made for it, they would likely rip off if he tried it. He can also use some of his magical prowess to exude a terrifying or awe-inspiring presence, as part of the Draconic Heritage. Salgexicon really doesn't care about being part dragon, most Sorcerers are, he's just glad he wasn't a Wild Magic Sorcerer. Seriously, a 0.1% of a fireball dropping on your head whenever you cast a spell, he felt sorry for them. Anyway! Salgexicon is a force of good, and it'd take some severe negotiating to make him go against that. He's been taught from birth that evil must be vanquished, and that good things happen to good people, but he's not one for attacking creatures just because they're "Evil." He'd much rather sit down and try talking to them, and then blast them with a fireball if they don't listen. Salgexicon has full control of Metamagic, a Sorcerer exclusive form of magical manipulation that lets him alter his spells to his needs. He can protect people from his area affecting spells, double the range of spells, empower the spell for more effect, quicken them to cast them faster, cast them silently and make spells that only affect one person affect two instead. These specifications can't be used all the time, and require regular breaks in order to use them again. Salgexicon is a slim, 6'1 male in casual clothing, since robes don't even help with channeling magic and that's just dumb, he thinks. Armor does limit it, though, so he doesn't wear any. His hair is black, swept-back, and he seems to be fit from a lot of cardio exercise, probably running. His eyes glow a brilliant blue, clearly showing some magic seeping through. His personality is that of a cliched hero on the surface, always wanting to give inspiring quotes and see the lighter side in people, but beneath the surface lies something darker. His sister vanished not long ago, along with the rest of his adventuring part when he and them picked a fight with a Pit Fiend from one of the Nine Hells. Salgexicon saw everyone he loved get physically, literally dragged down to hell with it, and he was unsure of whether or not they had died. Knowing them, they'd definitely put up a good fight. He speaks in a baritone, almost honey-like voice, and when he speaks, it's normally just loud enough for everyone to hear without it being too loud. He speaks in a clear, distinct and quite calm manner, but with the constant hint of humour in his tone at all times.