Head Staff
Nebulae

New Hairstyles​

image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png

As previously stated, we are now accepting business proposals in the government section on the forums. You can check out the application right here.

Other changes
  • Added key bindings for Answer/End call
  • Added animation sequences to more activities
  • Adjusted Auto Shop repair pricing
  • Relocated illegal goods vendor
  • Removed and reduced some limitations of Tier 0 crime mechanics

Fixes
  • Message list now allows you to scroll and view old message threads
  • Last location not always appearing in the spawn selector (when applicable)
  • Some Tier 0 crime mechanics not resetting correctly
You can join the server by clicking here!

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Relocated illegal goods vendor
POV: I just spent the last two days meticulously combing these areas going literally door to door, around every single building with my personal assistant in an attempt to get the breaking news scoop of where the fuckin vendor is who buys stolen goods and then HE MOVES
image.png

image.png

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
POV: I just spent the last two days meticulously combing these areas going literally door to door, around every single building with my personal assistant in an attempt to get the breaking news scoop of where the fuckin vendor is who buys stolen goods and then HE MOVES
image.png

image.png

you could have probably asked some dude and gotten the answer in five minutes

Reactions: List

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
image.png

image.png

A lot of people weren't able to find the location, so we moved it.

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
stolen goods vendor moved?
i suppose ppl don't like water

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
A lot of people weren't able to find the location, so we moved it.
People were genuinely beginning to believe the NPC just wasn't implemented yet and now that he's moved I'm just seething as I have to re-search everything. Is the location he's in at least even make sense? Like I'm not just gonna find a guy who buys tv monitors just out in the woods

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
There is one, just noones found it yet
I literally have a crew of like five people including myself scouring the fucking map for this motherfucker, it's killing me how it feels like any sensible location for him to be at he just isn't there.

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
I literally have a crew of like five people including myself scouring the fucking map for this motherfucker, it's killing me how it feels like any sensible location for him to be at he just isn't there.
i checked the pawn shops and then the electronics stores and gave up cause this motherfuckers gotta be hiding out in the fucking desert in some dusty old shack afraid that police are gonna come for the stolen vintage '86 Goodmans TX1200 TX-1200 VCR that someone took from a house in the most violent neighbourhood in the state which he bought for like 97 bucks

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
i checked the pawn shops and then the electronics stores and gave up cause this motherfuckers gotta be hiding out in the fucking desert in some dusty old shack afraid that police are gonna come for the stolen vintage '86 Goodmans TX1200 TX-1200 VCR that someone took from a house in the most violent neighbourhood in the state which he bought for like 97 bucks
Places I or @Fluffy have checked today:
map_of_checked_places.jpg

I will find him eventually. He can't hide forever.