Gameplay Update #18

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
We've been combing through your feedback and making changes to various systems for a better experience.

We're working hard toward our first addition to crime systems, which is in it's final stages; many other crime additions are coming very soon after.
Our roadmap is continuing to grow with many ideas for new civilian businesses and systems.

We encourage you to continue posting your feedback in the bugs and suggestions forum!

You can quickly join the server by clicking here!

Other changes
  • Increased maximum house robbery search locations
  • Adjusted all house robbery loot percentages
  • Added image embedding to messages
  • Added some SUVs to vehicle shop
  • Added custom sprint stamina system
  • Added animation when pause menu is open
  • Reduced maximum fuel of Air 1 (Police helicopter)
  • Yellow Jack Inn front door is now lockable to a future business owner

Fixes
  • Fixed multiple minigames being FPS dependent
  • Fixed duplicate house robbery interaction points
  • Fixed duplicate house alarm
FiveM has been experiencing downtime issues over the past few days, which has hampered our development time somewhat. If you are unable to see the server in the listing, be sure to use the quick connect link as that should be more reliable.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Fixed multiple minigames being FPS dependent
big

sometimes the lockpicking minigame is buttery smooth and thus the lifting animation takes very little time

sometimes it’s a jittery, laggy, 5fps mess that causes me to take 3 minutes on a single car

Reactions: List

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
big

sometimes the lockpicking minigame is buttery smooth and thus the lifting animation takes very little time

sometimes it’s a jittery, laggy, 5fps mess that causes me to take 3 minutes on a single car
If you're using NVE you need to change some Reshade settings, @avralwobniar found which one causes major UI lag.

Reactions: List