Serious Gardening tips.

Nebulae
im planting a cactus right now but i have the feeling its going to die soon since im not sure how much water it needs and whether im giving it enough the book is sayign i should spray it with water

Send_a_pic_of_your_cactus

I have a bunch. Once forgot to water them for 4 months, still lived. However, with routine watering they simply grow faster.
@Aether Oooh, that could be fun. Doo it

Reactions: List

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
gtr9EY5.jpg

So I managed to find some of the seeds at Homebase but they didn't have them in only blue which is what I wanted, so I decided I'm gonna try and find as many colours as I can to make one big pot of as many colours as possible. Hopefully it'll look good and I'll start gathering stuff to plant it all once September rolls around and my student loan comes in. I obviously wont plant 'em until the new year so nothing flowers in winter, but y'know. Progress.

I'm considering once I've gotten the required stuff to make a 'test batch' to see how they grow and learn about them, so that when it nears their birthday they wont end up with bad flowers.

Reactions: List
Nebulae
An idea to entertain: If you're going for a batch of mixed flowers, why not make it a warm gradient from the darkest shades of blue and stop at the brightest pink you'll find? Understandably, there isn't a big of a selection, that's why it's only a thought.