Accepted Gareth, LSPD Application

Gary

Developer
HL2 RP Server Director
Nebulae
Character name: William Angel

Date of birth: 22nd February, 1994

Briefly describe your character's background: William was born shortly after his parents had moved to the US for a work opportunity his mother could not refuse. Named after his grandfather who began the tradition, William persued his father's legacy, a once great officer in the Metropolitan Police, but forced into an early retirement due to an assault while he was on duty. Straight after high school, William trained to become an officer, constantly learning from his father on the tales from across the pond, he was prepared to continue the legacy.

Why do you want to join the LSPD? (IC & OOC): William believes that joining the LSPD is an opportunity to uphold the law, protect the innocent, and make Los Santos a safer place for all citizens. He sees it as his duty to serve and contribute to the community.

My time to become a copmain has finally arrived, roleplay seems engaging & different, and also so I can smash into Alex's car a few more times during a police pursuit - Jay best watch out too šŸ˜¤

What are your character's short-term and long-term goals within the LSPD?: In the short term, William aims to familiarize himself with the city and its unique challenges. He wants to learn from seasoned officers and gain practical experience to become a proficient member of the LSPD. In the long term, his goal is to rise through the ranks, earn the respect of his peers, and become a trusted figure within the department. Ultimately, he aspires to make a lasting positive impact on the community - using his education growing up to ensure that he is a productive and effective member of the department.

Do you have experience on any other roleplay servers?: yea

What is your time zone?: utc

Do you understand that this role is very strict and not following the rules/protocols will result in your removal: yes

Are there any additional details that you would like to share? (optional): i would prefer if my nose shape isn't harassed
XsA7Z3e.png

Reactions: List

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
Thank you for applying to join the Los Santos Police Department.

We are pleased to welcome you to the LSPD. You will be granted access to the Los Santos Emergency Services forum where you can familiarize yourself with any important information posted there or simply ask any questions you may have.

Reactions: List