Garrison 3.1.4 - Super Events and Endings

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae

This pet project isn't necessarily representative of what happened on the server during the iteration, more of a "best case scenario" for some of the wacky factions that popped up during HL2RP², as well as some of our ideas that were never fully realised. Despite all my whining, it really was my favourite HL2RP experience thus far, and I hope you enjoy the video, especially if you're featured.

Characters Featured in the Video:
DEFENDER-6 (@RedMan)
DAGGER-1 (@Numbers)
HERO-6 (@Tinbe)
UNION-3 (@Merlinsclaw)
DEFENDER-4 (@ShaVeK HaChaver 814)
The Marshal (@Appetite Ruining Kebab)
KING/DEFENDER-8 (@slick)
Felix Nils (@Generally Fruity)
VICE-0 (@'77 East)

Last edited:

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
Fanatical, fantastic work. My only regret is not getting more into this. It could have well been its own sever. Really interesting.

Reactions: List

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae
my cop character being an undercover cultist only to be the second in command to custodial is happy
Yeah but gave your character irreparable PTSD, so who really had the last laugh?

Nebulae
"The Essence is ours."

fuck, that goes so hard. one line to remind me of all the vortessence stories i never got to do. the fragmentation of vortikind in the prolonged absence of a messiah figure, the emergence of a billion mini-hiveminds, the combine's disastrous attempts to pierce that existential language which was made to fall deaf on their ears by design, the steady assimilation of human biology into a xenian world ecosystem and its consequences

maybe i will write my own epilogue after all

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
"The Essence is ours."

fuck, that goes so hard. one line to remind me of all the vortessence stories i never got to do. the fragmentation of vortikind in the prolonged absence of a messiah figure,
yeah that prolonged absence of a messiah figure- sorry about that I didn't mean to get Harland (Protaganist incase you forgot) locked up for three months

the combine's disastrous attempts to pierce that existential language which was made to fall deaf on their ears by design
when Harland got captured I literally ATE my translator to stop it getting into combine hands haha

Nebulae
the secret OBC arc revealed: the synthesis of the old and new, vortessence and mankind-heir-of-the-combine, culminating in a rupture, civil war, and the ostensible defeat of the coterie of 314, all christened by defender-4's betrayal of her most devout

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
In the end, I did have the last laugh.
uy57OjP.png

Zarail

Atom
Nebulae
I haven't been on the server for over a year and I know pretty much nothing about the factions. But that last part, with the image and music and lack of text and everything. I'll admit it gave me chills.
Awesome stuff.

Gyarik

gu
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
Fuuuck, this makes me wish I had more time and chances to interact with OBC after being transhumanized (bar the lengthy discussion SWORD-4 had with DEFENDER-8)

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae
Fuuuck, this makes me wish I had more time and chances to interact with OBC after being transhumanized (bar the lengthy discussion SWORD-4 had with DEFENDER-8)
There is some stuff under consideration to breathe some new life into the concept on a smaller scale.