GCSE exam results

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
why do yall have retarded grading scores just go from 1 to 10 where 10 is best and 1 is lowest where a 5,5 is sufficent
we have 1-6 with 1 being the best and i need 2.5 to graduate :-(((

shibe

Molecule
Nebulae
they're changing it so that everything besides BTEC is graded from 9-1 with 9 being best. but it's retarded and if you think numbers should be used then you are wrong
9-1 is retarded
just use fucking 1-10
easy
shit

Reactions: List

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
i mean it's the same country who left the european union

i wouldn't be surprised if they kept doing dumb shit

edit: baited xd

KdQx3Z2.jpg

italy is doing way better than us

munchm_

Proton
Nebulae
Could've been worse, could've been better. Didn't fail anything, which was very nice.
1 A*
2 A's
7 B's
1 C

>Luna

Proton
Nebulae
They might not be the /exact/ same, what did you get your A's and A* in?

Fair enough lol, I got my A* in Religious Studies which is kind of a bullshit subject to get it in, but I got 100% marks and my exam board now use my papers as examples of perfect responses which is pretty cool.

I got my A's in English Language and Drama, my C in Physics (which wasn't even my fault I didn't have a teacher for three years lmao), and B's in everything else. How about you?

munchm_

Proton
Nebulae
Fair enough lol, I got my A* in Religious Studies which is kind of a bullshit subject to get it in, but I got 100% marks and my exam board now use my papers as examples of perfect responses which is pretty cool.

I got my A's in English Language and Drama, my C in Physics (which wasn't even my fault I didn't have a teacher for three years lmao), and B's in everything else. How about you?
Can relate to this, got an A in General Studies, which is literally the most useless place to have an A, then an A* in Literature and an A in Language. My C was in Graphics last year - apparently, I can't draw. Everything else was B's because my exams often bring down my coursework or vice versa.