Gear here.

Gear

String
Nebulae
Hi.
Only OG's from LemonPunch days might remember yours truly. Some of those probably recall my days as a Media Developer and the various art pieces I posted on those old forums, along with some helpful posing guides if I do recall correctly.

I am a HL2RP veteran from the year 1, having played on a countless number of servers with more characters than I care to think about. The truest of true OG ballers might recognize names such as Skaar U'thon, Dmitri Volkov, Ashley Hayes or most famously MPF-Unit-Whatevertheshit and the many, many, many citizens he had to deal with in various less-than-lethal ways.

For as different as things are now, I am quite pleasantly surprised to see many a familiar name on here and I've half a mind to join the server as soon as I'm done writing this, though I am worried that my skills have deteriorated during my years of abstinence. I have largely avoided the whole schema, not wanting to commit to something that may indeed be over before it truly got started, instead busying myself with other projects, such as Black Mesa RP. That didn't last long either, however, to my great dismay.

So now I am here, once again, to see what this community has to offer and more importantly, what I may be able to offer in return. Artwork, for sure, in an upcoming thread, though I have a feeling that it will just feature some of my old, actually good stuff. My RP skills aren't the only thing that have gone awry, but we'll see.

Cheers,
Gear.

P.S To the person who wrote the Vortigaunt faction megathread, the Xen big boss is called Nihilanth - not Nihilinth.

Last edited:

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Only OG's from LemonPunch days might remember yours truly. Some of those probably recall my days as a Media Developer and the various art pieces I posted on those old forums, along with some helpful posing guides if I do recall correctly.

can you post some examples it might jog my memory

Reactions: List

Gear

String
Nebulae
TDw98bk.jpg

loyrOdo.jpg

pdocCAW.png

pMjuGUB.jpg

IcZoJbj.jpg

fAwrxWX.jpg

To name a few, @MaXenzie