Generic solutions to generic problems

Dr.Towers

Nucleus
Nebulae
"Oh no! My textures are all messed up! There's plenty of errors in console! All my models are in T-pose and there are big red Errors everywhere what do I do?! <( °o°)>"

Follow the steps in order and most likely your problem will be fixed (you don't have to follow all the steps, just stop when you've found the solution):

-Big red errors and pink/black textures:
-Check if you subscribed to the content pack
-Be sure all content pack addons are enambled
-Go to option, multiplayer and select "Allow all custom files from the server" (you have to do this only once) and connect to the server
-Be sure to have Half-life 2, Half-life 2 episode 1, Half-life 2 episode 2 and Counter Strike installed and mounted and restart Gmod
-Enamble all addons

-Models and/or textures replaced by something else:
-Disable all addons that you have subscribed recently and re-enamble them one by one until you found the one that cause the problem
-Disable all addons and re-enamble them one by one until you found the one that cause the problem
-Delete everything in Garrysmod/materials
-Verify Garrysmod cache
-Delete every non .gma file in Garrysmod/addons
-Unsubscribe to all addons, delete everything inside Garrysmod/addons and restart Gmod

-Models are in T-Pose or mismatched animations and it's just for me:
-Go to Garrysmod/models and delete everything with "_animation.mdl" and "_shared.mdl" inside
-Disable all addons that have something to do with animations (expecially Prone mod)
-Disable all addons and re-enamble them one by one until you find the one that caused the error
-Verify Garrysmod cache
-Verify Half-life 2, Half-life 2 episode 1, Half-life 2 episode 2 and Counter Strike cache
-Be sure that there are no "_animation.mdl" files in Half-life 2, Half-life 2 episode 1, Half-life 2 episode 2 and Counter Strike models folder

-Tons of errors in console
-Are the errors temporary and only appear when you load the game? If yes the problem is already solved
-Go into the console and check what kind of errors there are

-Errors are caused by addons
-Go into the console and check which addon is causing those errors, then disable them
-Disable all addons and re-enamble them one by one until you find the one that caused the errors
-Unsubscribe to all addons, delete everything inside Garrysmod/addons and restart Gmod

-Errors are caused by missing stuff
-Check if you subscribed to the content pack
-Be sure all content pack addons are enambled
-Go to option, multiplayer and select "Allow all custom files from the server" (you have to do this only once) and connect to the server
-Be sure to have Half-life 2, Half-life 2 episode 1, Half-life 2 episode 2 and Counter Strike installed and mounted and restart Gmod
-Enamble all addons

IF NONE OF THESE WORK:
-Uninstall and re-install Gmod
-Uninstall Gmod, delete everything inside SteamApps/common/Garrysmod and re-install it
-Execute a Scandisk on your computer
-Bring your computer to an expert
-Change computer
-Quit playing Gmod and get a life

BIG NOTE: Addons will still load in Singleplayer even if you have unsubscribed them unless you delete their respective .gma file in Garrysmod/addons

Hope this helped °u°

overki11

Electron
Nebulae
BIG NOTE: Addons will still load in Singleplayer even if you have unsubscribed them unless you delete their respective .gma file in Garrysmod/addons

This doesn't happen to me, should I be worried, doctor?