Get PK'd in one /me

Nebulae
/me cuddles the cremator, then violently shoving it into an oncoming CP, running into an available workshift and stealing all the CP's Union cards. He would then beat up the CWU, smashing a bottle of UU Tea before stabbing every citizen there.He would take their tokens and spare rations and TP to D4, buying an AKM from the gay Novus pleb standing there 23/7 and sprays up the incoming OTA and that stupid cunt Burke Chode. He trades in the AKM again for a suit and filter and withdraws his own USP-T, loading a clip into it. He runs into the sewers, the screams of Vortigaunts can be heard as multiple gunshots ring throughout the tunnels. He then presses 'E' on a shady-looking pipe, he crawls through it and falls flat on his face on the Nebulous dev server.

rip john doe

Nebulae
Looks like I have to do it... Damn never thought this day would come...

/me Shoots ....

output: **Bob good shoots**

jambez

Proton
Nebulae
/me handles some plebs guns, before rushing with them towards the plaza. The man would stare at the person next to him, as he guns down all CPs with his AR2, before he turns around and yells 'Allahu Akbar!', as he fires a loaded RPG at the Nexus, blasting down the doors. He'd rush i-

"You have been banned from this server."

@heaveN

liew

Don't Shoot I'm Too Short
Nebulae
/me handles some plebs guns, before rushing with them towards the plaza. The man would stare at the person next to him, as he guns down all CPs with his AR2, before he turns around and yells 'Allahu Akbar!', as he fires a loaded RPG at the Nexus, blasting down the doors. He'd rush i-

"You have been banned from this server."

@heaveN
Sounds like the start of the leviathan event where BQs minister survived an rpg to the face outside the nexus

Reactions: List