Ginoooooooooooooooo!!!

Gino :3

= science
Nebulae
Yes?

Since this is a new start of it all, I guess I shall put up a new introduction as well. Right on...

I'm Gino, 20 years old and a college-student within the field of Biomedical Sciences. That's
what I also ought the main reason for me to seek scientific RP and Willard Industries is a
place which I can call home, for all the scientific related matters.

Now, when it comes to myself, I love to spend my time watching shows on Netflix, listening to
music and being weird around people from time to time. If it weren't for gaming, I wouldn't be
here I guess...
Besides that a few tags: MAD OF SCIENCE, Culinary artist, scuba diver, gaYmer, ...

If it weren't for all of my friends (especially @Blackquill ), I would be here or have found this
marvelous haven. So thanks for that.

Yours truely
@Gino :3 ~

Last edited:

Shaky

Proton
Nebulae
Yes?

Since this is a new start of it all, I guess I shall put up a new introduction as well. Right on...

I'm Gino, 20 years old and a college-student within the field of Biomedical Sciences. That's
what I also ought the main reason for me to seek scientific RP and Willard Industries is a
place which I can call home, for all the scientific related matters.

Now, when it comes to myself, I love to spend my time watching shows on Netflix, listening to
music and being weird around people from time to time. If it weren't for gaming, I wouldn't be
here I guess...
Besides that a few tags: MAD OF SCIENCE, Culinary artist, scuba diver, gaymer, ...

If it weren't for all of my friends (especially @Blackquill ), I would be here or have found this
marvelous haven. So thanks for that.

Yours truely
@Gino :3 ~
And I'm no friend?

Reactions: List

Gino :3

= science
Nebulae
And I'm no friend?

I can consider everyone a friend who I know from here or there. Let's become friends if it isn't the case, because you gotta enlighten me once you've commented :P
Because all these new names, makes my head wirl

Chromesthesia_

Hailing from the same town as Sophie Dee
Nebulae
Your scientific stuff might be of good use to @Bastion with Frund-Sci if your interested.

You could make :16k: IC.

Welcome either way pal.

Shaky

Proton
Nebulae
I can consider everyone a friend who I know from here or there. Let's become friends if it isn't the case, because you gotta enlighten me once you've commented :p
Because all these new names, makes my head wirl
We've met on BMRF:RP on HB in 2013.

gg

liew

Don't Shoot I'm Too Short
Nebulae
Hey man, welcome! Good to see you've found us again, and you should check out FTRP when it comes out again. More specifically the Frund-Science faction, as I see you're familiar with that type of stuff.