Accepted gin's LSPD Application

gin_

String
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Character name: Jacob Fischer

Date of birth: 12 feb 2000

Briefly describe your character's background: Jacob Fischer is a determined and principled individual with a deep sense of justice. Born and raised in the bustling streets of New York, he developed a resilient spirit and a street-smart mentality. Seeking new opportunities, he eventually found his way to the vibrant city of Los Santos. Driven by his fascination with technology and its impact on modern crime, Jacob pursued a degree in digital forensics. His specialized knowledge and analytical mindset allow him to navigate the digital landscape with precision. With a keen eye for detail and a passion for unraveling digital mysteries, he is determined to use his skills to support the law enforcement efforts of the LSPD.

Why do you want to join the LSPD? (IC & OOC):
[IC]: I hope to be accepted as a candidate because I have a strong sense of ethics, morality and I have deep technical knowledge in the Digital Forensics space.
[OOC]: Always have enjoyed Police RP on different servers, mostly serious ones.

What are your character's short-term and long-term goals within the LSPD?: Work his way up, to eventually try to become a detective and use his knowledge about digital systems for fighting crime.

Do you have experience on any other roleplay servers?: Yes. Developed @ FiveRP, GTAW, LS-RP, FearlessRP, Etc.

What is your time zone?: GMT+1

Do you understand that this role is very strict and not following the rules/protocols will result in your removal: Yes, I do understand.

Are there any additional details that you would like to share? (optional): N/A

Reactions: List

Jamie

Legion
Head Staff
Media Developer
Nebulae
Thank you for applying to join the Los Santos Police Department.

We are pleased to welcome you to the LSPD. You will be granted access to the Los Santos Police Department forum where you can familiarize yourself with any important information posted there or simply ask any questions you may have.

Before we start your induction into the LSPD, please provide us with your discord username in this thread and make sure you're in the nebulous discord.

From there, you will receive further details on your induction.

Notes:

Some tips for the future when applying for a faction position
- I assume you forgot to unbold your answers but I'll let it slide.
- Beef your applications up a little bit in the future as it can appear rushed or lack of effort on first glance.