Gmod Crashing(WW3RP)

Helix

Quark
Nebulae
Last time I played on WW3RP was about month ago and everything was fine then.
Yesterday, I tried to join the server for the first time, after a long time.
Everything was normal and loading was finished, client info and usually I would join now, but this time my Gmod crashed.So ok, I tried to join again, same thing.I tried few more times after that, but it always crashes.
I really don't know what could be the problem.
NC's HL2RP works just like all other servers on gmod, so does anyone know what could be the problem?

Chromesthesia_

Hailing from the same town as Sophie Dee
Nebulae
Do the basic run of the mill shit of re-installing addons and verifying cache and that, somehow helps from now and then.

In terms of what it may be, try and be patient and sort of let it crash and wait like 5 mins. Back in the day my gmod would crash while connecting to the server but I waited a few and it eventually went through to the server so I'd say give that a go.

If none of those do anytin then idk

Reactions: List

Helix

Quark
Nebulae
Do the basic run of the mill shit of re-installing addons and verifying cache and that, somehow helps from now and then.

In terms of what it may be, try and be patient and sort of let it crash and wait like 5 mins. Back in the day my gmod would crash while connecting to the server but I waited a few and it eventually went through to the server so I'd say give that a go.

If none of those do anytin then idk

Hey man, thanks alot.I re-installed all addons and verified cache and today when I tried to join it worked.So thanks again.

Chromesthesia_

Hailing from the same town as Sophie Dee
Nebulae
Hey man, thanks alot.I re-installed all addons and verified cache and today when I tried to join it worked.So thanks again.

no problem bud, glad it worked