Gmod hl2.exe.

Maytree

Black Hole
Nebulae
I keep having this problem somehow, I uninstalled and reinstalled gmod and didn't work, I removed my TF2 folder from common it didn't work, and went to my launch options and set -dxlevel 95 into the box and yet again it didn't work. Is there anyway to fix this?

Maytree

Black Hole
Nebulae
Could you please elaborate? When do you have the issue - is it upon launching? Does it crash your game?

Once we have more information, it'll be easier to help you.

Thanks.
I'm having this issue yesterday, when I launch the game it says that Hl2.exe has stopped working.

jb

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
did you try restarting your computer

tbh you'd probably find more and better help on facepunch

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Have you tried browsing through the common problems that Valve has up on their valvesoftware website, there's a few neat troubleshooting options for you to try to see if it solves, but if all else fails, reinstall steam and redownload everything. Better safe than sorry, but yeah, hope this helps, if at all.

Valtorix

Self-Identified S.T.A.L.K.E.R
Nebulae
If it says HL2.exe has stopped responding it means your game is crashing mate.

Try the following if you haven't already

• Verify Garry's Mod Integrity
  • Remove any unused subscribed content via your steam profile through the browser (Yes you can do that)
  • Re-subscribe to the content that is needed for Nebulous' servers or whatever you play
Test it. Still doesn't work? Continue on.

• Uninstall Garry's Mod (Make sure it's properly uninstalled by navigating to the installation location and if the folders are still there for Gmod, delete them and recycle that shit)
  • Re-install Gmod
  • Subscribe to content (If you didn't re-subscribe from the previous step)

Try that.

If it still doesn't work, i'd recommend contacting FacePunch tech support about it or perhaps someone else on the forum has a better idea. Also make sure your drivers are up to date, if they aren't that can contribute to it.

Maytree

Black Hole
Nebulae
If it says HL2.exe has stopped responding it means your game is crashing mate.

Try the following if you haven't already

• Verify Garry's Mod Integrity
  • Remove any unused subscribed content via your steam profile through the browser (Yes you can do that)
  • Re-subscribe to the content that is needed for Nebulous' servers or whatever you play
Test it. Still doesn't work? Continue on.

• Uninstall Garry's Mod (Make sure it's properly uninstalled by navigating to the installation location and if the folders are still there for Gmod, delete them and recycle that shit)
  • Re-install Gmod
  • Subscribe to content (If you didn't re-subscribe from the previous step)

Try that.

If it still doesn't work, i'd recommend contacting FacePunch tech support about it or perhaps someone else on the forum has a better idea. Also make sure your drivers are up to date, if they aren't that can contribute to it.
I tried all of them, and they didn't work.

Valtorix

Self-Identified S.T.A.L.K.E.R
Nebulae
That's odd, those usually are the culprits; I don't know what to suggest man.