Nebulae
I DIDN'T HEAR NO BELL

ROUND 2 WHEN???

MONKEE COMEBACK

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
IT WAS WORTH THE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

chronos

Molecule
Nebulae
first and foremost, i enjoyed it

kong is the true winner

some shit that I didn't like

• the one new zealand kid being comic relief got old pretty quick. he was funny in some scenes tho I'll give him that
  • I don't like how a lot of dialogue goes down in these films, scene that comes to mind is when they're discussing the deaf girl and what happened to her like yeah don't mind me just gonna dump all this exposition in this conversation really randomly yeah her parents died and I am her protector yea okay sounds like a cp bio if anything lmao
  • I don't like how at the start of the film the guy who runs that one podcast literally fucking voices everything. like when he sees something random at the start of the film he'll go 'what the fuck is that?' or something along those lines and it just hit a nerve. probably me just thinking less is more, could've just used shots to portray emotion instead of just echoing exactly what the audience thinks
  • bit iffy got the stiffy uh on how those 3 guys broke into that apex place and managed to sneak into that box thing or whatever it was that got transferred over, ye the guy was an ex employee and that but yeno da. sometimes u gotta turn ur brain off to enjoy films like this and I guess I can get behind it
  • I don't like how a lot of what gets shown to us is also explained to us
  • lot of the characters arent really that smart
  • pretty minor thing but I don't like the fact that it cuts away before shit gets interesting to other shit that isn't interesting so yea fuck you movie
  • the whole godzilla recovering after losing the second round to kong and insta owning him felt a bit forced but it is what it is

some shit I extra liked

• MECHAGODZILLA BABY
  • that fucking roar tho
  • he looks fucking sick
  • the fight scenes were real entertaining
  • I liked how even though they went semi half in half out with the whole batman v superman route (having them team up to fight something bigger) that they fought more than once which makes it actually worthy of its title imo
  • mechagodzilla vs godzilla was fucking amazing
  • the power of fucking friendship godzilla and kong are epic fighting together
  • kong fucking slashing up mechagodzilla was fucking fantastic
  • the ending, both going their separate ways and kong vibing out in his own enclosure, pretty sweet

Rare

Neutrino
Nebulae
first and foremost, i enjoyed it

kong is the true winner

some shit that I didn't like

• the one new zealand kid being comic relief got old pretty quick. he was funny in some scenes tho I'll give him that
  • I don't like how a lot of dialogue goes down in these films, scene that comes to mind is when they're discussing the deaf girl and what happened to her like yeah don't mind me just gonna dump all this exposition in this conversation really randomly yeah her parents died and I am her protector yea okay sounds like a cp bio if anything lmao
  • I don't like how at the start of the film the guy who runs that one podcast literally fucking voices everything. like when he sees something random at the start of the film he'll go 'what the fuck is that?' or something along those lines and it just hit a nerve. probably me just thinking less is more, could've just used shots to portray emotion instead of just echoing exactly what the audience thinks
  • bit iffy got the stiffy uh on how those 3 guys broke into that apex place and managed to sneak into that box thing or whatever it was that got transferred over, ye the guy was an ex employee and that but yeno da. sometimes u gotta turn ur brain off to enjoy films like this and I guess I can get behind it
  • I don't like how a lot of what gets shown to us is also explained to us
  • lot of the characters arent really that smart
  • pretty minor thing but I don't like the fact that it cuts away before shit gets interesting to other shit that isn't interesting so yea fuck you movie
  • the whole godzilla recovering after losing the second round to kong and insta owning him felt a bit forced but it is what it is

some shit I extra liked

• MECHAGODZILLA BABY
  • that fucking roar tho
  • he looks fucking sick
  • the fight scenes were real entertaining
  • I liked how even though they went semi half in half out with the whole batman v superman route (having them team up to fight something bigger) that they fought more than once which makes it actually worthy of its title imo
  • mechagodzilla vs godzilla was fucking amazing
  • the power of fucking friendship godzilla and kong are epic fighting together
  • kong fucking slashing up mechagodzilla was fucking fantastic
  • the ending, both going their separate ways and kong vibing out in his own enclosure, pretty sweet
this has entrenched my inherent need to not watch this debacle

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Honestly the human characters are never going to be engaging in these movies; not to the level people would expect in other genres. That's just sort of something you expect when you go into a Godzilla movie; so long as they're passable and not terrible then imo its fine.

You watch a Godzilla movie for the brawls and monster fights and in that regard its absolutely the best in the Monsterverse.

Reactions: List

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
oh fuck it's out?????

brb

D

Deleted member 7099

someone lended me their hbo max account. i'm watching goji vs kong with the same group of friends i watched every other goji film with. today is a good day.

jimbo 2

Electron
Nebulae
i hate that taika waititi has started this hollywood meta of having a quirky new zealand character in your film because we're so goofy and wacky and zany hahahaha shut the fuck up just shut up please
the zilla

in this movie there was too much screentime of boring characters no one gives a shit about doing stuff no one gives a shit about and not enough of big monkey and big lizard fighting, the final fight and conclusion felt super quick

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
in this movie there was too much screentime of boring characters no one gives a shit about doing stuff no one gives a shit about

feels like stinky hoomans had less screen time than they did in king of the monsters

also i'm glad that spoiled daddy's girl bitch died