Good Afternoon!

Horatio

Quark
Nebulae
Good Afternoon, Nebulous community. My name is Horatio, or you can just refer to me by my nickname ''Hornblower'' - It has been many years since I last touched any community that centered itself around ''Fictional Roleplay''.

And, like many of you, I remember the early days of Lemonpunch and the eventual downfall that became of such a community. I made many memories, some good and bad. However, recently I took an interest in ''Garry's Mod'' once more and have been investing some of my spare-time into wrapping my head around everything new.

Especially this community, Nebulous. Now, I am not unfamiliar when it comes to the Half-Life universe and have invested a 'fair' amount of time into the lore. Forgive me, as I am somewhat rusty in recent years. Anyway... It's a pleasure to meet you all!

I trust some of you have seen me in-game, whether it be IC, LOOC or OOC. I do on occasion make a comment here and there.

(In case you could not tell, I am a fan of Horatio Hornblower...)

Reactions: List

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
Welcome aboard.
Give staff a shout if you have any questions or need assistance, happy to help!

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

Horatio

Quark
Nebulae
Hornblower was one of my favorite series back in the day, shame it never got proper sequels
I would imagine the production costs of such a series to be tremendous, at least we have the books to satisfy our natural cravings for exceptional fiction.