Serious Good luck!

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
Hello, I just want to say "good luck!" from Apex-Roleplay to all competing teams in the Lambda Wars tournament that will start soon! I hope we'll have a fair and fun match! I find this tournament consolidating between all communities that are involved in it, So, Good luck!

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
competition paves the way for innovation on all sides, here's hoping we've got challengers for the number one spot

however, a lot of the time, competition leads to animosity, which sucks. here's hoping a bit of a friendly wager will relax any possible future tension before it starts

Reactions: List

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
competition paves the way for innovation on all sides, here's hoping we've got challengers for the number one spot

however, a lot of the time, competition leads to animosity, which sucks. here's hoping a bit of a friendly wager will relax any possible future tension before it starts
I agree, I've competed in a respectable amount of competitions or races, And I find most of the time people who get a bit too intense, and they get a bit too toxic, Sometimes, they just get eager so much to win and they destroy the fun, Hope this tournament will be friendly!

Reactions: List

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
Yeah ehm, about that.
I'm supposed to be organizing teams but I'm STILL half a team short. We might not participate.

Thanks anyways.