Goodbye and farewell, LemonPunch...

OneClassyBanana

kilroy was here
Nebulae
...and HELLO and GOOD LUCK, NEBULOUS!

Hi! You might remember me as...

Back in the good ol' days of LemonPunch, I was known as 'OneClassyBanana', 'Classy', and 'That One Guy That Applies For Everything'. If you're not sure who I am, I'll give you a bit of a rundown.

I'm a fairly experienced roleplayer, given I've been doing it for two of my three consecutive years on Steam and, indeed, Garry's Mod. I've played many character types on Aerolite, TnB, CombineOccupation, and LemonPunch. If I had to describe my style of RP in a word, it would be 'eclectic'. I try my best to play a wide range of personalities and scenarios as well as I can. However, I do have an unfortunate tendency to sometimes focus a bit too much on one character, and leave several others in the proverbial dust.

In my mind, I'd like to THINK I'm a funny, albeit smart-assy, person. However, only one part of that probably shows. I try my best to be on good terms with everyone, even though (as many can attest) I can be a bit...okay, a LOT, of a snide cynic.

I'm looking forward to catching up with all my old nerd pals here, and meeting some new ones as time goes by and (hopefully) servers go up!

Yours truly,
Classy

Reactions: List

Yoshi

A Yoshisaur Munchakoopas
Nebulae
Hey there, buddy. You certainly have seen many servers.
Let's hope this one breeds new life to your roleplay!

Essence

Proton
Nebulae
Hey!!! What's up Bandanza (Kill me) Glad you can make it over to Lemonpunch!
Hope you enjoy your time here when the servers open up!!!

OneClassyBanana

kilroy was here
Nebulae
Welcome to the community.
Now, are you classy with or without peel?

428.jpg