goofy ahhh race feedback

bilack

Electron
Nebulae
I may not have won first place, but I survived a 35-second long encounter with a hunter that chased me on foot at point blank range. That is a win in itself for me in my book

Reactions: List

Gary

Developer
HL2 RP Server Director
Nebulae
armbands robbed by having to attend s2k mid-race, FIA are corrupt

Maytree

Black Hole
Nebulae
I think all of us can come to an agreement ICly that those two cops were the true losers of that entire race.
mfers blocked the bridge, threw a smoke grenade and tried to light up every car and driver on sight until we had to put them down (not to mention the hunter on our tails)

F in the chat for 'Rocky' the houndeye for sacrificing itself to save the two drivers passing by.

Last edited:

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
I think all of us can come to an agreement ICly that those two cops were the true losers of that race.
mfers blocked the bridge, threw a smoke grenade and tried to light up every car and driver on sight until we had to put them down (not to mention a hunter on our tails)

F in the chat for 'Rocky' the houndeye for sacrificing themselves to save the two drivers passing by.
did you expect anything less from cops racing

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
despite being chaos it was rly fun, pulling off drifts at 15 fps and running over a hunter was good
at the start i literally passed like four of you up at the bridge when you all crashed with the combine car and im like, 99% sure i should have been 3rd or forth cause i didnt see anyone ahead of me except the vorts, lennie and tat for the rest of the race
also the blacksuit who decided to go afk at the fence with the sign before the hangar on one of the corners is lucky i didnt run them down, why would u stand in the middle of the road lmfao

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
i crashed into a tree, then crashed the game for 5 minutes on the third lap. i know i was just the reserve driver but i didnt really get any chance to get back in the race, which kind of sucked. then a hunter came up behind me after i crashed again and blew up my car entirely with me in it.

concept's fun, really fun, and the first couple laps were great, but 6 fps gameplay and unstable support for it on the server could be improved upon next time

Numbers

ok
Nebulae
hunterfun.png

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
cops were genuinely such a funny character duo, especially at the start of the race

in the end having them do a standoff and start shooting other drivers, as well as calling in a hunter, was very perfect of them in character and made for a really funny performance

Revanox

Nucleus
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
Nebulae
I think all of us can come to an agreement ICly that those two cops were the true losers of that entire race.
mfers blocked the bridge, threw a smoke grenade and tried to light up every car and driver on sight until we had to put them down (not to mention a hunter on our tails)

F in the chat for 'Rocky' the houndeye for sacrificing themselves to save the two drivers passing by.
the armbands as their car was detonated by cops with a nade, looking at the woefully vulnerable cops

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
everyone acting like the cops were evil incarnate when their car just got trashed, couldn't be moved and they decided to take the opportunity

@Trains next one needs to be held on graveyard hours

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
everyone acting like the cops were evil incarnate when their car just got trashed, couldn't be moved and they decided to take the opportunity

@Trains next one needs to be held on graveyard hours
if I do another I might just use the event server and stream it on twitch ngl

slick

give this guy his adm*n back
Nebulae
cops were genuinely such a funny character duo, especially at the start of the race

in the end having them do a standoff and start shooting other drivers, as well as calling in a hunter, was very perfect of them in character and made for a really funny performance
we didn't even call the hunter, we just trashed our car after having fucked the race and decided to have a bit of fun

you guys take a practically ooc, for fun event way too seriously

Maytree

Black Hole
Nebulae
we didn't even call the hunter, we just trashed our car after having fucked the race and decided to have a bit of fun

you guys take a practically ooc, for fun event way too seriously
I don’t think any of us were getting salty about that. We just thought the whole ordeal was funny from an OOC prospective (evil characters doing la evil things in a racing event). The IC gloating and disdain from our rebel characters don’t truly reflect our actual thoughts on the matter. I personally believe the inclusion of CPs in the competition was actually a welcome addition to the race.

slick

give this guy his adm*n back
Nebulae
I don’t think any of us were getting salty about that. We just thought the whole ordeal was funny from an OOC prospective (evil characters doing la evil things in a racing event). The IC gloating and disdain from our rebel characters don’t truly reflect our actual thoughts on the matter. I personally believe the inclusion of CPs in the competition was actually a welcome addition to the race.
ah ok i apologize then friend, i thought you were upset in your original posts which is why i said that

all's well end because i had a fucking blast getting mowed down after that, laughed all the way to the respawn screen