Gorillaz dropped a new song

carabiniere

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
tbh I'm guessing ppl just like different music
it's not the best, no but it's not the worst either

I mean at least this isn't a 21 pilots thread or whatever
if you like "different" music just go ahead and listen to passenger of shit, ic3peak, blank body etc

my guess is blackquill liked them so everyone jumped on the bandwagon

Reactions: List
Nebulae
i heavily enjoy their music if you disagree fuck off. not sure why everyone else liked them, but i personally like them because i like their songs. there are few artists who can merge that many artists and do it consistently, over literally 16 years, and still sound relevant and good.

kiddies and plebs like their animation

honestly their 'brand' has been done better by other people, they arent even the best band in their field
as a pleb, you yourself should like them then. also what field do they stand in? i've heard lots of criticism about gorillaz, but never has it been about how bad their "brand" is.

if you like "different" music just go ahead and listen to passenger of shit, ic3peak, blank body etc

my guess is blackquill liked them so everyone jumped on the bandwagon
The first person I remember with a picture of them and hopping on their dick was long long ago, around moon's time iirc. people have been putting their silly little monkey pictures in their avatars for yonks.

Numbers

ok
Nebulae
not gonna lie the new songs haven't gotten into my liking as the old ones
andromeda is good, saturnz just takes too long to actually drop into the song, we got the power is really repetitive and i personally don't like it much when gorillaz hops into rap (ascension) excluding feel good inc b/c the beat my man

to me the hype died out when they said phase 4'd be in 2016 but was postponed to this year. sure the songs i mentioned right now kicked the excitement up a bit, but it still died off afterwards.

Plankster

Atom
Nebulae
not gonna lie the new songs haven't gotten into my liking as the old ones
andromeda is good, saturnz just takes too long to actually drop into the song, we got the power is really repetitive and i personally don't like it much when gorillaz hops into rap (ascension) excluding feel good inc b/c the beat my man

to me the hype died out when they said phase 4'd be in 2016 but was postponed to this year. sure the songs i mentioned right now kicked the excitement up a bit, but it still died off afterwards.
Listen to them more and you'll eventually like them. That's how it was for me, when I first heard the new songs I was like "What is this..? This is just meh.." but then after I had listened the songs a few times I began liking them more and more so now I personally think Saturnz Barz is one of the best ones they've made.

Numbers

ok
Nebulae
Listen to them more and you'll eventually like them. That's how it was for me, when I first heard the new songs I was like "What is this..? This is just meh.." but then after I had listened the songs a few times I began liking them more and more so now I personally think Saturnz Barz is one of the best ones they've made.

tbh in my case it's "listen to them while you're busy, it'll grow on you and time will pass quicker"
doesn't seem like the case for most of these new songs to me really, and ive listened to them quite a lot

Plankster

Atom
Nebulae
tbh in my case it's "listen to them while you're busy, it'll grow on you and time will pass quicker"
doesn't seem like the case for most of these new songs to me really, and ive listened to them quite a lot
oh yeah well kys!!!!<!1!!
[doublepost=1493118800][/doublepost]idk that's how it was for me though

Warwick

Mum Looks Like Tracy Beaker
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
tumblr_omt51eHwyR1tpri36o1_1280.jpg

extraordinarily overrated band
kiddies and plebs like their animation

honestly their 'brand' has been done better by other people, they arent even the best band in their field
can you please stop being an insufferable fucking hipster for one day

Warwick

Mum Looks Like Tracy Beaker
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
It's music specifically tailored for the same type of people that like soggy weetabix
'i dont like this so anyone who does is a wetjob'

settle down mate you either listen to drake or death grips you're not woke

Chris .P. Bacon

Proud Redcoat
Nebulae
One of the reasons I stuck to LP/Nebulous is that I realized lots of people liked Gorillaz

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
yeah im not too big of a fan on this new song but i wanna see what busted and blue is gonna be

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
itt: lol how DARE people have music tastes that don't agree to me I'll go rant about it on a thread made for people who like the band!!

tbh their new songs aren't the best but they're not TOO bad
don't mean to sound passive aggressive or anything but seriously come on

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I prefer the old stuff.

I never liked rap in general, so it was mostly Feel Good Inc, DARE, and Clint Eastwood that I enjoyed.

Plankster

Atom
Nebulae
itt: lol how DARE people have music tastes that don't agree to me I'll go rant about it on a thread made for people who like the band!!

tbh their new songs aren't the best but they're not TOO bad
don't mean to sound passive aggressive or anything but seriously come on
isn't that almost like shitposting
[doublepost=1493132802][/doublepost]
I prefer the old stuff.

I never liked rap in general, so it was mostly Feel Good Inc, DARE, and Clint Eastwood that I enjoyed.
all 3 of those contained rap?

E: Or well maybe not DARE