Grass/Fog bug.

Maytree

Black Hole
Nebulae
I've tried to make a posing screenshot by using fakefactory maps. I've used materials, models, particles, and shaders so I won't end up having broken maps and what not. But strangely, the grass became overlapped and the fog is not working correctly then it used to, any advice?
B87A6BA914791D6EE4449DF55DB258B240D1B6D2
3ECA6B6D13F164BAE94AF319C1B6EE84CE4E1025

lemon

Sells cheap beer
Nebulae
It's probably either a bug within the map itself, or maybe you exported it in a wrong way to SFM (if you even did it). Either way, cool map, send me the link fam

Maytree

Black Hole
Nebulae
It's probably either a bug within the map itself, or maybe you exported it in a wrong way to SFM (if you even did it). Either way, cool map, send me the link fam
It's from fakefactory, and I don't think it's one of these reasons why the fog is so fucked, there's two reasons. Even without fakefactory content the fog bug happens to mostly every coast map and it causes frameloss, and I've tested the map in fakefactory and it's fog is working correctly.

Last edited:

Maytree

Black Hole
Nebulae
WIsh anyone have some type of console code that makes the fog have it's own visleaf, live where you go to some location the fog follows you while it focusing in your view distance to see random thing, without killing itself.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Gmod or SFM?

If Gmod, try putting down a fog generator in the Q menu and mess with the settings of it.

If SFM, download the fog creation plugin.

I can't really see any grass overlapping, f it really bothers you, change the camera so it doesn't have grass in it.

Maytree

Black Hole
Nebulae
Gmod or SFM?

If Gmod, try putting down a fog generator in the Q menu and mess with the settings of it.

If SFM, download the fog creation plugin.

I can't really see any grass overlapping, f it really bothers you, change the camera so it doesn't have grass in it.
The fog generator is still going to cause FPS loss. last time I tried that the whole game froze to do FPS lag.

steambored

Make no mistake, this is a one-way trip.
Nebulae
i think theres a command fog_enable, cheeck if its 0

Maytree

Black Hole
Nebulae
Must be one of the files. I'll may the materials, models, and shaders from my gmod directory and reinstall cinematic mod content.