Greetings all!

Scruff

underground railroad except we eat children
Nebulae
Hello everyone, I'm Scruff, you'll likely see me in-game as my long beloved HL2RP alter ego Viktor Zizevsky.

I've been roleplaying in Gmod for years, if anyone here was around during the Taco&Banana/DSRP era you might have played with me before! I ran the Combine faction at DSRP for a good while before migrating to Mine-Dog RP servers and then got busy with life.

I'm just getting back into HL2RP after a long hiatus, just looking to squeeze some more enjoyment out of it! This place seems like the place to be for HL2RP after hopping around a few servers. The map is incredible and I love the flavour of the serious RP.

So, here I am!

Hope to see you all in game! Thanks!

Scruff

Nebulae
YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YOY YOY OY YOY YOY OY O

have fun here man

and my greatest piece of advice for new players
apply for events

hahahaha....

Thanks!

I'm thinking about applying for a faction, specifically Union Medical. I've done all the reading around it, seems like I could have fun with it. Is there any problem with someone so new to the community applying for a role like that?

Reactions: List
Nebulae
Thanks!

I'm thinking about applying for a faction, specifically Union Medical. I've done all the reading around it, seems like I could have fun with it. Is there any problem with someone so new to the community applying for a role like that?
you just gotta have like a few posts, be active on the forums

it's a silly rule if you ask me

i've been good friends with everyone at the UM for a while, @Trains and @Niko are some of the best leads the faction has seen in a while and they're always keeping it fresh and fun

they're real friendly so if you got any questions you can always hit them up, they're always down for members of the faction

Scruff

Nebulae
you just gotta have like a few posts, be active on the forums

it's a bullshit rule if you ask me

i've been good friends with everyone at the UM for a while, @Trains

I mean, I do get it. I'll put an application together and they can put it on hold until I've had my face seen enough around here I guess!

Nebulae
I mean, I do get it. I'll put an application together and they can put it on hold until I've had my face seen enough around here I guess!
good shit

i'll say the biggest development to come out of the UM is that now instead of signing your soul to a faction like how Union factions used to feel like, you're still more just like a citizen that just happens to work at a medical center

never forfeit your character to be a vendor

biggest mistake i see all new players make

Scruff

Nebulae
good shit

i'll say the biggest development to come out of the UM is that now instead of signing your soul to a faction like how Union factions used to feel like, you're still more just like a citizen that just happens to work at a medical center

never forfeit your character to be a vendor

biggest mistake i see all new players make

For sure, I've just put together a new character for this UM role which I'm excited about. Historically, I've always played grey-aligned characters but verging toward anti-citizen. Think I'm going to try out a collaboration arc this time.

down with the rebellion

Reactions: List