Greetings from pizzeria

starlight_ita

String
Nebulae
Hello everyone, I'm starlight and I'm a new player. I like to talk about politics and history.
I've always liked HL2RP, but I didn't really know how RP worked. I'm back now, and I'm ready to play.

I'm italian but I don't live on pizza, I actually eat pasta too.
A nebula would help me out, I heard that nebulae and stars get along pretty well ;)

See you in game!

HeyItsDuckerson

Neutrino
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Hello everyone, I'm starlight and I'm a new player. I like to talk about politics and history.
I've always liked HL2RP, but I didn't really know how RP worked. I'm back now, and I'm ready to play.

A nebula would help me out, I heard that nebulae and stars get along pretty well :wink:

See you in game!
Welcome to the community!

Reactions: List

♿ Tripwire ♿

Neutrino
Nebulae

A nebula would help me out, I heard that nebulae and stars get along pretty well :wink:

See you in game!

Hey there!

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae

See you in game!

do you have your papers?