Greetings, it's been a while.

charles hebdo

Neutrino
B A N N E D
Nebulae
It's been a while, not since I've been here obviously, but most of you know me from Lemonpunch and I'm using this as an opportunity to "get right" with a good majority of those who have heard or think bad of me. Besides all that, I'm here for roleplay, to create a story and develop with other players within HL2RP or whatever is planned to come.
im gonna come over to your trailer park house and drown your mother in the bathtub you little greasy fuck
then im gonna put her body in a garbage bag and throw it in the ocean

Clouds

Mr. Weedmans
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
im gonna come over to your trailer park house and drown your mother in the bathtub you little greasy fuck
then im gonna put her body in a garbage bag and throw it in the ocean
The amount of flamebait you throw at me really makes me contemplate whether or not you get enough attention from your parents, you literally act like a rejected teenage girl with daddy problems who's bleeding from the vagina because it's that time of month.

quit being a colossal retard and do something with your sad excuse for a life, if you hadn't noticed the only people laughing are the sad rejects who are in the same boat as you buddy.

Reactions: List

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
The amount of flamebait you throw at me really makes me contemplate whether or not you get enough attention from your parents, you literally act like a rejected teenage girl with daddy problems who's bleeding from the vagina because it's that time of month.

quit being a colossal retard and do something with your sad excuse for a life, if you hadn't noticed the only people laughing are the sad rejects who are in the same boat as you buddy.
not funny trying too hard
keep to snitching and bitching lil femboy

Clouds

Mr. Weedmans
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
not funny trying too hard
keep to snitching and bitching lil femboy
typical response for someone who doesn't have a comeback

AYY L-M-A-O

p.s try ur mum's chin