Greetings

XeNoMoRpH

Quark
Nebulae
Hey,
I've only been here a week so I thought now was a good time for introduction.
I'm so glad to have found this game mode because Ive obsessed over Half Life Lore many a time and played the games maybe 3 or 4 times through. Just yesterday I bought a month of Premium because I'm really enjoying this RP so far. So just wanted to say hey. I'll put my character description below and reference image in case anybody wanted to see it :grinning:.

5SaCKCi.jpg

A gaunt looking woman of average height, she has blonde hair, blue eyes and speaks with a South African accent.

Her hair is black, flowing behind her in medium length greasy locks. It flows out from beneath her green beanie.

Her face looks gaunt. Cheekbones jut out the sides of her cheeks and her face is somewhat long, her skin dark. Her skin looks smooth making her look around the age of 25. A dark red scar appear under her left eye travelling upwards and seems to be the cause of making her eye red.

Her eyes a deep blue. Her pupils always seem enlargened and she looks wide eyed, even in the most dire of circumstances. Her eyes still look tired, with small crows feet forming on the ends and they appear sunken.

Her nose and mouth both small, her nose poking out maybe half of a centimetre and reaching 1.5 centimetres below her eyes. Her mouth a dark brown colour and small but quite wide.

Her body seems normal for what a civilian would look but under her white shirt, you can tell she is skinny and malnourished, perfectly matching the tired look on her face. She wears fingerless gloves on both hands and jeans, on her head a small tattered green beanie.

Her personality seems somewhat unaffected by this new world, she appears to chat with most other civilians that come her way and she seems to find something to do at all times. Her South African accent soft and friendly to those she approaches with kindness but sharper to those who are not friends.

Last edited:
Reactions: List