Serious GTA ASSISTANCE (doing a glitch for an outfit)

metropaun

hass ist keine emotion sondern ein zustand
Nebulae
didnt rockstar like introduce a system which removes your glitched outfits?

atleast thats what happend to me the other day

metropaun

hass ist keine emotion sondern ein zustand
Nebulae
well i have all my outfits i glitched to create (helmet + masks n stuff)

no like, i had an outfit from an adversary mode, the police one

had it for quite some time, however at some point it was just gone from my saved outfits after an update

Cmdr. Friendly Enginer

Its lonely here looks like ive left
Nebulae
This looks weird.
How does it work?
ok so theres a bit of fuckery at the start, spam the visor button for 10-20 seconds after that make the game kick you (like afk'ing) or something of the sorts and it should give the outfit, i only need people so the match will start and i know it wont get nuked by randoms

Last edited:

Plankster

Atom
Nebulae
i remember when gta 5 had just been released to pc and i modded my way to lvl 220 using cheat engine and then gave myself money with some sort of mod menu i had back then

i got banned when i used the money hack so don't do glitches and mods kids

Cmdr. Friendly Enginer

Nebulae
i remember when gta 5 had just been released to pc and i modded my way to lvl 220 using cheat engine and then gave myself money with some sort of mod menu i had back then

i got banned when i used the money hack so don't do glitches and mods kids
its not a money or level hack, its the stupid gta things to get unique outfits, like how to wear a mask and helmet at the same time

Nebulae
please dont tell me it's the tacticool backback or sicc gasmask cause it will just make you look like a tryhard 12 year old

Cmdr. Friendly Enginer

Nebulae
please dont tell me it's the tacticool backback or sicc gasmask cause it will just make you look like a tryhard 12 year old
nah not that shit, its the edgy juggernaught suit from Adversary Mode, theres some glich you can do to get it in freemode (its all just visual so no op armour)

Last edited:

Raah

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Ok so i need 3 People to help me get the new juggernaught suit from the advisary mode to freemode, i know how to do it i just need the lobby full enough to start
Any takers?

that is really malicious................................................