gta v bikers dlc

All Adm*ns are Bastards

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
already been kicked out of a session by some "rockstar featured" biker gang... some fella kills me while im lookin for nice cowboy boots in the store and then all his fellow twinks in the server kick me because i whooped his ass about a couple times and insulted the flame stickers on his motor bicycle.. so much for the big 1% biker dlc when the biggest biker gang are a bunch a rice rocket ridin tools

C7C3ABE6C69C889F4010FB05C4E3F6A66DD44A7E

gg allin and his spakenkreuz zodiac rage companion (not present) arent goin to give up that easy not until every last crotch rocket has been disassembled and sent back to nippon

Reactions: List

zoid

dispatch guy
Nebulae
what should i do

Buy a clubhouse and become a biker
Or buy a buisness office and become a buisnessman?

if u have no friends to join either don't buy any like me (fucking hate my life 1.8 mil down the drain)

motorcycle club involves doing a ton of illegal activity, managing businesses, and protecting it from the cops and motor cycle riding!!!

secureservo is collecting supplies, managing businesses, being a boss

it's basically the same thing expect one has a different play style/theme, pick ur poison

*honk honk*

transcended p doggo
Nebulae
600aed1732962c02b2e6aef26f4010b4.jpg

around here
fucking poor
[doublepost=1478111005][/doublepost]
if u have no friends to join either don't buy any like me (fucking hate my life 1.8 mil down the drain)

motorcycle club involves doing a ton of illegal activity, managing businesses, and protecting it from the cops and motor cycle riding!!!

it's basically the same thing expect one has a different play style/theme, pick ur poison
ceo is good for spamming the ceo jobs with friends that have a buzzard/hydra

biker is generally good for doing the contracts

only good business is cocaine after u upgrade it, u make like 420k after 8 hours by doing nothing except like 3 resupply missions and selling it ofc

Nebulae

me an my friends have a crew with matching cars n shit

but seeing as the biker clubhouse is cheaper i'm prob gon buy that
can you store cars in the clubhouse or only bikes?

*honk honk*

transcended p doggo
Nebulae

only bikes

there's plenty o' cheap garages for sale tbh

*honk honk*

transcended p doggo
Nebulae
well shit

the thing is i wanted kind of a HQ for our crew where we can store our crew themed vehicles.
nothing like that yet, afaik

ceo is 4 people only per once

biker is 8 and there's ranks that are not permanent

i guess you can choose yourself, biker place isnt a bad option if ur that hurting for money* holy shit i'm playing too much fallout

if you really want to make some cash you can do some heists with me and take my cut, i already have all the shit i'd ever want in-game

Inspector Bandito

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae

u can store cars in biker places but u nedd to do a glitch, but its not really beneficial

Nebulae

thank god for the """""special"""" gta youtube dudes, might try this out

yeah good luck when they patch the glitch and your cars are gone lololololol

yes and they wont refund it cause rockstar is cool like that
wtfffff

might not try it then

*honk honk*

transcended p doggo
Nebulae

thank god for the """""special"""" gta youtube dudes, might try this out

wtfffff

might not try it then

i mean you never know what rockstar might do, they're jewing out their dying game right now, they might not even bother fixing glitches, except the cool clothing glitches that harm nobody, y'know the ones that make you look cool. rockstar has fucked over players in a lot of updates though, so i dont see how this is not a good chance for that to happen

external

Nucleus
Nebulae
nothing like that yet, afaik

ceo is 4 people only per once

biker is 8 and there's ranks that are not permanent

i guess you can choose yourself, biker place isnt a bad option if ur that hurting for money* holy shit i'm playing too much fallout

if you really want to make some cash you can do some heists with me and take my cut, i already have all the shit i'd ever want in-game
friday u want to do pacific again with popo and maybe retro?