3w6812U.png

When the Imposter is Sus

Reactions: List

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
@Zarail

taken from a twitch vod and edited some for youtube so the quality varies, and there's some minor video issues

cops were shutting off their sirens at times which made the video and the chase eerily silent, so the music is a tad louder than it would be otherwise

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
@Zarail

taken from a twitch vod and edited some for youtube so the quality varies, and there's some minor video issues

cops were shutting off their sirens at times which made the video and the chase eerily silent, so the music is a tad louder than it would be otherwise

trotman was in jail for so long that i took his prints after driving him back to mrpd, walked up to forensics, walked down to hand the prints over to another cop, talked to him, went afk, talked to another cop, deployed and customized a cruiser, took it to the highway to set up a speedtrap, softlocked my game by trying to open up the radar, restarted my game, moved to a different location, got into an entire chase up to paleto and went back, went to bs at some point im pretty sure, came back to mrpd, went afk again, walked back down to the cells and had enough time to psychologically torment him and EVEN THEN he still wasnt done

it was so absurd i was surprised when i came back to see him in there

Zarail

Atom
Nebulae
trotman was in jail for so long that i took his prints after driving him back to mrpd, walked up to forensics, walked down to hand the prints over to another cop, talked to him, went afk, talked to another cop, deployed and customized a cruiser, took it to the highway to set up a speedtrap, softlocked my game by trying to open up the radar, restarted my game, moved to a different location, got into an entire chase up to paleto and went back, went to bs at some point im pretty sure, came back to mrpd, went afk again, walked back down to the cells and had enough time to psychologically torment him and EVEN THEN he still wasnt done

it was so absurd i was surprised when i came back to see him in there
Checked up on my own stream and the time between me being put in my cell and leaving the PD was almost exactly one hour.

It was annoying to wait through but I can't imagine what a headache it must've been for everyone involved in the actual court case, especially Rusty.

Bro earned those $500.

boots

spooky skellys
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
fNp5JHf.png

I'm loving my chips with my (universal union) artificial flavourings.

Last edited:

Jamie

Legion
Head Staff
Media Developer
Nebulae
A few more bicycle shenanigans

Negans short getaway

Pile up at PD

Door malfunctions

Last edited: