GTARP Meme Thread - chill beats to rob civillians to

RedMan

Electron
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
trotman was in jail for so long that i took his prints after driving him back to mrpd, walked up to forensics, walked down to hand the prints over to another cop, talked to him, went afk, talked to another cop, deployed and customized a cruiser, took it to the highway to set up a speedtrap, softlocked my game by trying to open up the radar, restarted my game, moved to a different location, got into an entire chase up to paleto and went back, went to bs at some point im pretty sure, came back to mrpd, went afk again, walked back down to the cells and had enough time to psychologically torment him and EVEN THEN he still wasnt done

it was so absurd i was surprised when i came back to see him in there
Blame the lawyer. The Police already wrote up the report five minutes after he arrived and was ready to process him but the lawyer insisted on challenging the charges.

@Zarail

taken from a twitch vod and edited some for youtube so the quality varies, and there's some minor video issues

cops were shutting off their sirens at times which made the video and the chase eerily silent, so the music is a tad louder than it would be otherwise

One of the more enjoyable pursuits I had thus far.

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
It was annoying to wait through but I can't imagine what a headache it must've been for everyone involved in the actual court case, especially Rusty.
Who’s gonna tell him lads

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
people gonna learn that its not worth hiring a lawyer unless you've been accused of a crime with an indefinite jail sentence lmao

Reactions: List

Jamie

Legion
Head Staff
Media Developer
Nebulae
Negans POV when he's about to have his charges read to him for the last time and processed to Prison.

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
i kinda wanna make a pro bono lawyer character but if i ask alex to delete a third character of mine im afraid he will line me up in front of a wall and execute me via firing squad

Jamie

Legion
Head Staff
Media Developer
Nebulae
i kinda wanna make a pro bono lawyer character but if i ask alex to delete a third character of mine im afraid he will line me up in front of a wall and execute me via firing squad
I reckon he should delete all 3

Seb'ster

Proton
Nebulae
treat it all as ic and ramble about how the locals are not real people

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

gta roleplayer turns into 5 star actor with this simple trick