GTARP Meme Thread - chill beats to rob civillians to

Seb'ster

Proton
Nebulae
I think I need to take a break from playing as that homeless bum, doing the voice is scratching my throat almost after awhile.. I hope you guys enjoyed the experience though!

Also yes, the homeless bum's fucked up car somehow got inside burger shot.

Reactions: List

RedMan

Electron
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
I think I need to take a break from playing as that homeless bum, doing the voice is scratching my throat almost after awhile.. I hope you guys enjoyed the experience though!

You know... I was passing Burgershot with my cruiser when that report came in and I saw no vehicles inside of it. it was until another Officer responded to the incident and actually went inside of Burgershot that found out there was not only one... but apparently two vehicles inside.

`impulse

Head Staff
Nebulae

I cannot believe I left for like 10 minutes and came back to you STILL doing echoey farts in the bathroom

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
paul onion sighting

Paul_Onion.png

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae

another good time

"tell them if you dont stop relaying info on the radio im gonna crash us both into a gas pump"

"hes saying if i dont stop relating info on the radio hes gonna crash us both into a gas pump

theyre asking if ive read you your miranda rights"