GTFO

SpaceInvader

Dutch Ally.
Nebulae

I bought this game 2 days ago. It's pretty fun. Made by the guys who made payday 2 and left overkill a while a go. It's a 4 person co-op game where you have to do missions for this guy called the warden. In these area's there are rooms you will have to stealth and if you fuck up then the horde will get alerted and you gotta be ready to fight them off. However you will lose valuables like ammunition and health when fighting so you really wanna cordinate your team mates and strategise every move you make. It's early acces and I know a lot of you won't like this sort of game but I wanted to atleast have you guys check it out. And if you do decide to purchase hit me up on steam for some games.

Reactions: List

SpaceInvader

Dutch Ally.
Nebulae
i'm not part of this crowd
and i also love viklund and the payday devs

but im also dirt poor
give me a month xx
Me @Lynx @NekoZoey @Splitter

Just beat the second level which is the level after the tutorial I have never been so scarred to lose progression in my life. The only thing that I can think off was a prison escape I did on WW3RP back in the day. Losing 6 months of char development was as scary as losing like 2 hours of gameplay and a reset.

SpaceInvader

Dutch Ally.
Nebulae
I am gonna spoil a bit of the game so feel free to skip this if you wanna go spoiler free.

Anyway pretty much we got to a level and in the beginning you got so many medpacks tool refills and ammo bags. It was actually the most terryfying psychological horror shit cus you didn't have any before and now they just gave it to you and shit tons of it. So the entire mission you're wondering why you have so much and at a point you finally find out. However even if the whole level was full off loot. You still run out. Now that's a horror game if I ever seen one.

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
necro time. game just got out of early access and is fully released.

who's excited for 1.0?