r4joZDg.png

Gabby

Atom
Nebulae
T8wRIk8.png

And I know I will die, but that is fine,
Cause in some way I am helping mankind.
And I don't understand, cause I'm not as smart as them,
But even a parachute would have shown that they cared.

Jas691

Nucleus
Nebulae

Lol first time i saw this thread and some of the recent stufg looks fucking stupid but maybe i just dont get it and my brain isnt big enough but this here is fucking funny for once xD
Why do ppl vote it dumb tho liike do they feel offended?
Perhaps adressed or???

What are these posts anyways in general
Like out of curiosity what is goin on here?

Gabby

Atom
Nebulae
Lol first time i saw this thread and some of the recent stufg looks fucking stupid but maybe i just dont get it and my brain isnt big enough but this here is fucking funny for once xD
Why do ppl vote it dumb tho liike do they feel offended?
Perhaps adressed or???

What are these posts anyways in general
Like out of curiosity what is goin on here?
It's kind of the point where you've seen the same shit everyday on the news. Jihadist kills a dozen people, black community burns itself out of blind rage, The EU fucks itself again. It's just so tiresome that I can't take it seriously anymore.

Jas691

Nucleus
Nebulae
It's kind of the point where you've seen the same shit everyday on the news. Jihadist kills a dozen people, black community burns itself out of blind rage, The EU fucks itself again. It's just so tiresome that I can't take it seriously anymore.
So its a political "artsy" kind of thing?
Not rly mine because its hard to even get your message like i thought it was a deepfried meme tbh
Alot of it looks bassbosted

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
use your fuckin head then mate and realize that shit you see on the news doesn’t represent an entire demographic

what’s your goal?

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 6062

i never look at the news

Baker

Mr. Mineside
Nebulae
I hope you all have a good day and remember that everyone is unique and special in their own way along with having unique and interesting opinions and different thoughts on current events that are good to be discussed in a calm and respectable manner.

I wish you all well on this fine day and hope good fortune comes your way.

- Baker