[Guide] How to Roleplay Heterochroma Irdium

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
In this guide, I'll teach you how to Roleplay Heterochroma Iridium!

First, you have to be a Female Character
Second....
Second...
D...
Do....
Don....
Don'.....
Don't
Well why won't you look at that?
Stop roleplaying as Heterochroma, pretty sure there has been more characters on LP and NB with Heterochroma than in the world.

Last edited:
Reactions: List

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
nick-young-confused-face.jpg

Nebulae
Eh, Hetrochromia sectoral (Or whatever it's called) is slightly more common since I have it but eh

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
Heterochromia is this cringey stuff people do to make them special
UrhdmSD.png
ye i know a friend with the same condition but if a lot of people are actually putting it in their desc then its gonna be the next hl2rp meme

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
ye i have a friend with the same condition but if a lot of people are actually putting it in their desc then its gonna be the next hl2rp meme
it's been a roleplay meme for years. everyone and their mother had that shit in their description in fucking open aura & nexus days

Clark

Proton
Nebulae
what the fuck who wants to rp as someone who has 2 different eye colors, it doesn't even look good.

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
every second glob femchar had this fucking eye thingy in ww3rp i remember, the ptsd is bringing me back please no why

character auth application for heterochromia iridium please?

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
I remember seeing quite a few (could be anything between 4-7)) femrebs with this sort of stuff back in LP and my rebel char wasn't even that old to see all kinds of stuff tbh.
Hell, I even remember some chick with purple eyes.
I guess it's one of the more harmless ways to add some uniqueness to your char in the end. I still kinda find it neat though, as long as it isn't the only defining attribute of char in question.

Adrenaline

relaxed
Nebulae
I just always let most of my characters have a beanie. All the time.

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
Stop roleplaying as Heterochroma, pretty sure there has been more characters on LP and NB with Heterochroma than in the world.
Every 6 in 1000 people on Earth have Heterochromia Iridum, according to my sources. These characters are quite unique in my eyes, and who the hell puts up such an argument in an entire thread over eye colour? Seriously..

E: And yes I have RP'd as a character with this condition, it is merely eye colour unless you want to RP the other affects.

Nömad <3

Nicrobe's pet Philosophy notebook
Nebulae
Okay, I will admit this, I was a special snowflake cunt RPing in LP as this. I am sorry Dingo, I have brought great shame to you and myself.

In my defence I never saw more than two other people Roleplaying with Heterochromia Iridium. That's probably because I never found anyone else but OKAY. I realise the chances that even three people being in the same area with a genetic disorder that affects a ridiculously small demographic of the world is stupid.

I'm sorry for the pain I brought you all.

(I don't do this stupid shit anymore though. I realised how stupid it is).

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
Okay, I will admit this, I was a special snowflake cunt RPing in LP as this. I am sorry Dingo, I have brought great shame to you and myself.

In my defence I never saw more than two other people Roleplaying with Heterochromia Iridium. That's probably because I never found anyone else but OKAY. I realise the chances that even three people being in the same area with a genetic disorder that affects a ridiculously small demographic of the world is stupid.

at least your MP character wasn't a 5' 4'' qt Korean waifu that stuttered

yet was capable of beating the shit out of fully grown men because "MP training"

incase you newfags didn't know Hetero-whatever the fuck was a big WW3RP meme that like every female character had

liew

Don't Shoot I'm Too Short
Nebulae

Dw my friend you weren't the only special snowflake