Guide to Losing Weight and Being Healthy

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
i never gain weight

like ever

i looked into my genetics and my entire family line is filled with either average sized men with muscles, or skinny men with muscles

i even have a grandfather and great grandfather who smoked up a chimney their ENTIRE LIFE and lived to 80 and 70 years old respectively

only problem is that its harder for people in my genetic line to get muscles; we have to work it 2x harder than normal because we don't get fat, but at the same time, its harder to form muscles

still don't know the science behind it, but im a slim lad in exchange for light muscles at best
high metabolism feels bad man

Reactions: List

Deleted member 3713

My dick way too small to have y’all on it.
Nebulae
I have a trainer who is also a teacher and couch at my school, so we exercise and such.

RECOVERY
IS
IMPORTANT

Josh

Nucleus
Nebulae
it's not as complex as people think, or, it wasn't complex for me.
i was around 240lbs, so i decided i was sick of being a fat twat and decided to do something about it. i went on a diet where realistically i just counted my calories and created a deficit every day, while ensuring the food i was eating was balanced and healthy, of course i didn't do it every day, one day every week or two i allowed myself a treat, whether it took me over my calories or not, because life still goes on, and i don't ever plan on cutting them out of my life forever.
exercise is great as well, which when i started literally allowed the weight to drop off me. i've never had great metabolism, but it really helped.
i started around a year and a few months ago, only started going to the gym properly around 3 months ago and am now at 172lbs and thinking about slowing down soon because i'd rather not be too skinny. (bearing in mind i'm 6'2)

well, that's my input on it, i hope it helps!
(ps don't do an all liquid diet, i know two people who did it, lost an insane amount of weight in a short time, and then put it all back on when they started eating food again, even though the food they were eating was all vegetable based with some red meats, perhaps it may only work for a few types of people, but i don't think it's worth the risk.)