Guten Tag!

Poopsie

Certified Funeral Clown
Nebulae
Which means 'good day' in German! BECAUSE I WANTED TO, THAT'S WHY! Anyhow...

THE COMMUNITY HAS RISEN FROM THE ASHES!
CYZ8w.gif

Rather quickly too...

What an eventful few days it has been, friends...BUT nevertheless I'm far from over when it comes to roleplay, and THANK THE ALMIGHTY GODS that this exists.

If you didn't look to your left to see me name already, I am Poopsie, formally stylized as 'POoPsIE' because I was a simple-minded hatchling during the times when the lemons were somewhat ripe. I was best known in the old world for roleplaying a certain dummkopf named Johan Schuster (as well as a dickhead asian fellow and his thirsty fiancee, but that's a whole other side of the scale!)...and will remain doing so given the beloved "Willard Industries" should be establishing itself within HL2RP when the time is right!

I have no doubt that my experience in Nebulous RP will be unlike anything I've ever experienced in the past. Cheers to an ever-thriving revival for LP refugees and an unforgettable time for newcomers alike!

Last edited:

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
Which means 'good day' in German! BECAUSE I WANTED TO, THAT'S WHY! Anyhow...

THE COMMUNITY HAS RISEN FROM THE ASHES!
CYZ8w.gif

Rather quickly too...

What an eventful few days it has been, friends...BUT nevertheless I'm far from over when it comes to roleplay, and THANK THE ALMIGHTY GODS that this exists.

If you didn't look to your left to see me name already, I am Poopsie, formally stylized as 'POoPsIE' because I was a simple-minded hatchling during the times when the lemons were somewhat ripe. I was best known in the old world for roleplaying a certain dummkopf named Johan Schuster (as well as a dickhead asian fellow and his thirsty fiancee, but that's a whole other side of the scale!)...and will remain doing so given the beloved "Willard Industries" should be establishing itself when the time is right!

I have no doubt that my experience in Nebulous RP will be unlike anything I've ever experienced in the past. Cheers to an ever-thriving revival for LP refugees and an unforgettable time for newcomers alike!
Welcome, friend!
Looking forward to RPing with you more, seriously.
Veronica and Nazim still a thing tho? :D

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
Welcome fam.
Props for Colbert Report.

key

Nebulae
Glad to see you're coming on over, I was hoping I'd be seeing more of Johan on the server.

Twar

The truth is out there
Nebulae
Welcome brother, good to see you over here.