News H E A V Y S N O W

Status
Not open for further replies.

shit

Atom
Nebulae
Till the 2nd of January.
[doublepost=1545937723][/doublepost]
Because it looks cool and there’s still a better chance of them showing up than CPs :^)
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Reactions: List

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
PLEASE

latest

Rogue one, the story of the conscript that went rogue and has to infiltrate a citadel to take the plans for the cittadel weak point.

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Rogue one, the story of the conscript that went rogue and has to infiltrate a citadel to take the plans for the cittadel weak point.
misfit rebels are forced to attack a union stronghold which ends with the plans being sent off to the remnants of lambda to help with the fight in europe but at what cost

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
if rogue one is good why isnt there a rogue two
[doublepost=1545937965][/doublepost]
misfit rebels are forced to attack a union stronghold which ends with the plans being sent off to the remnants of lambda to help with the fight in europe but at what cost
hello wasteland 2

Erkor

Narrative/Lore Management
Nebulae
rogue ones synopsis was good but the execution felt lackluster
the highest point for me was seeing wilhuff tarkin again the rest (with focus on the rebellion part) was kind of boring imo

Grand

out of retirement
Nebulae
@Baker

I might just be blind, but I can't find the exact time that the event starts.

Could you give us a time and a timezone?

Grand

out of retirement
Nebulae
Most likely 8PM the time will be announced sometime tonight x
Right cool, I've got some work tomorrow and I didn't want to miss the launch so it'll be good to know :)

Dr Heckyll

Molecule
Nebulae
@harry @Baker

Will The Railway be involved in rebel logistics like organising rebel convoys, or will the traders operate as normal?

shit

Atom
Nebulae
@Baker me and some boys tought about giving cp whitelisted some kind of access to military police within the conscript base to keep everyone in row, would that be semi possible?

Grand

out of retirement
Nebulae
@Baker me and some boys tought about giving cp whitelisted some kind of access to military police within the conscript base to keep everyone in row, would that be semi possible?
Wouldn't that be proselytes?

edit: Or Transhumans

Dr Heckyll

Molecule
Nebulae
honestly I'd like to see this- but only to see the conscript officers and conscript citizens rise up against the smelly CPs and hack them to death when getting annoyed with them

on a serious note, why?

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
imagine giving one of the best actors in your entire movie some of the least screen time possible

DoubleD

String
B A N N E D
Nebulae
hot take: i enjoyed rogue one and solo more than the last jedi and force awakens. they are a more grounded, grittier look at the star wars universe and i love it
rogue one was the best star wars movie since Disney took control of the franchise

Status
Not open for further replies.