oh good when my PC decides to take its own life

GustavasSve

Don’t forget Hawaii!
Nebulae
Guys help me my pc blew up and now I need a fire extinguisher

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
Anyone able to recap what's happened so far? Connected ingame to have really horrid lag and missing content (on old computer since visiting family for the holiday season), and instantly herded towards the trucks. Server shut down soon after I got on the truck, then realized I saw errors because I hadn't installed & mounted necessary games. So, currently twiddling my thumbs while waiting for games to install at a slow pace.

Reactions: List

nash

slimaaconroy-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Anyone able to recap what's happened so far? Connected ingame to have really horrid lag and missing content (on old computer since visiting family for the holiday season), and instantly herded towards the trucks. Server shut down soon after I got on the truck, then realized I saw errors because I hadn't installed & mounted necessary games. So, currently twiddling my thumbs while waiting for games to install at a slow pace.
it goes a bit like this
518CXK4SRKL._SY445_.jpg

Baker

Mr. Mineside
Nebulae
UPDATE
We're aware of the unforeseen crashes, map ran fine whilst testing it however we can no longer use this map. We're working on a fix currently to continue with the event, stay tuned don't give up on it because we aren't.​

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
UPDATE
We're aware of the unforeseen crashes, map ran fine whilst testing it however we can no longer use this map. We're working on a fix currently to continue with the event, stay tuned don't give up on it because we aren't.​
were also changing the lore

Status
Not open for further replies.