News H E A V Y S N O W

Status
Not open for further replies.

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Im on rn doesnt seem to bad

it was used on ww3rp back on clockwork and would hit severe performance issues at 40-50 players

could've been the amount of props

Macho

Nucleus
Nebulae
map is notorious for bad performance
had 2fps looking at a direction, can't even play the first map was good and it seemed like even more people crashed on the second one. jesus christ

Uranio

Atom
Nebulae
giphy.gif

@Baker joining the server seeing everyone crashing for random reasons​

Nick

OK DOING
Nebulae
Screw yall, I get to sit on my ass doing nothing as a mortar team leader while you need to go out and die!
Life is not fair.

Reactions: List

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
when you try to be nice and dont open fire on a vort you could absolutely ambush because its low pop and theres no point dragging them into mindless s2k but as you're walking away they 1 shot you from 500 meters away

John+C.+McGinley+Platoon.jpg

Candle

buzz buzz
Nebulae
when you try to be nice and dont open fire on a vort you could absolutely ambush because its low pop and theres no point dragging them into mindless s2k but as you're walking away they 1 shot you from 500 meters away

John+C.+McGinley+Platoon.jpg

it was a very tense moment as fear was going through our veins. we aquired a few items and needed time to move them
sorry :(

Nov

Molecule
Nebulae

Screw yall, I get to sit on my ass doing nothing as a mortar team leader while you need to go out and die!
Life is not fair.
hey look on the brightside, we are not getting pk'ed aslong as no one pulls a sneaky on us or goes rogue

ButtonLip

I really was wilbur whateley the whole time
Nebulae
I've got some suggestions for how some other factions could be incorporated (just thoughts, not like, demands):

UIL and UM could team up to preemptively offer vaccinations
UM and Conscript Medical could get into a little tiff over offering stimulants to Conscripts, and USE could try to cover the story
I saw a senator sorta milling about. It would be neat if he could make a broadcast to the rebels in response to their broadcast last night
CWU could set up a kind of 'care tent,' offering discounted liquor and cigarettes to those in the conscript service; anyone not conscripts (UIL, USE, etc) gets full price

This got swallowed up in a different thread, just some stuff that would be cool if implemented. Don't neb, agree if these would be cool disagree if dumb

Status
Not open for further replies.