haim schechter

Nebulae
02_54.png

חיים שכטר

my name is haim schechter and i have a gun

frankistincel.gif

my sad, downturned eyes.

i stand shorter than average, pale-skinned, almost transluscent, a thin face i have. i avoid EYE CONTACT.

EYE CONTACT lets psychic leaches fuck you up.

i live in bucharest, romania among degenerates and psychic leaches and spiteful, resentful people whose spite and ressentiment rub off onto me for i hate them.

i am a devotee of jacob frank and sabbatai zevi. my IQ is 123. 129 when tested as a child.

i have been devoted to the restoration of the Kingdom of Zion for my entire life.

i am a diagnosed schizophrenic. i will sometimes have seizures.

Jacob.webp

my only friend is my makarov, which i disassemble and clean every day. i have become so intimate with the firearm in my possession. i know it like the back of my hand.

i will one day use it to strike my enemies down, yet for now i let it slumber. it is so full of vitriol. i have shot it only once, it came with resounding ecstasy, this metallic death-phallus.

it tore a hole in the head of an encroaching she-beast. a gash-demon. she lies dead in the bucharestian streets, like so many, another casualty. i was not pursued. death is so common here.

PST037.jpg

i am eating bacon right now. i have been trying to organize an orgy for a month. i have been posting notices on romanian imageboards seeking volunteers.

be fruitful and multiply. the libido of so many people is so extremely low from years of state-instituted celibacy. you would think the opposite, but the supplements have seen to it.

120 days of sodom is my favorite book second only to the zohar. maimonides and jacob frank are my guides.

i have read the works of paul gachet and have invited him to bucharest, which he has not responded to.

the people on televisions often speak ill of me. i am crucified often.

94eeab5ae1d822c7eeba5eb930d831c7.png

my name is haim schechter and i have a gun

Last edited: