Half-Life: The Good Days of FPS

Kawa

Special K
Nebulae
We all remember "Half-Life", right? The franchise that achieved tremendous success back in the 1990's and early 2000's, every game that came out was a hit! The series had a great story, and most of the games that were released did great, it really did well for its time, and we still wait now for a Half-Life 3, or Episode 3. The first game in the series was a tremendous success, it was what evolved the early days of 3D, and has inspired a lot of people. The sequels did great too, they introduced physics to games using the updated Source engine, and are still great games to this day, we still just hope for an Episode 3. The worst thing about Valve is that they're known for their cliffhangers, believe it or not; all Half-Life games ended with a cliffhanger, the only exception was Blue Shift.. well kind of. I personally didn't like every game ending on a cliffhanger, especially Episode 2, since we haven't heard from another Half-Life game ever since.

Well, I guess that ends this, it was just a mini story about the Half-Life franchise. Maybe a little nostalgia trip for most of you, it definitely was for me. Anyway, post some replies on your favourite parts of the series below, I would love that. Bye!