Nebulae
Halo Infinite every 2 matches
07DF88C1-9B91-478E-A627-5294752B17B0.jpg

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 5162

never played Halo

decided to download this just because it's free, wish me luck gamers
for some reason i have issues with servers but I was able to play somewhat, and I must say, its pretty damn fun
thought i find 12v12 quite hard

walgreens

Electron
Nebulae
beat the game a couple of days ago

boss fights were really really boring, kinda a letdown. they were always just a mob with a different model and a suped up healthbar, and sometimes with a modifier like active camo. adjutant resolution was better but still a pushover. for reference i played on heroic

Wish the same design process that went into the hunters from the original games a unique enemy that requires a different way of play instead of okay kite this guy a bunch and maybe use your thruster & grapple to dodge his attacks while you spam him with your power weapons

Speaking of the thruster and grapplehook, this game kind've plays like a watered down doom eternal. it felt like some enemies were designed to be fought with a thruster always on standby (in addition to your regular tactical) if your quickfingered enough you can pretty easily switch between your grapple and thruster to combo them but im not sure if thats how they intended it to be

Otherwise a pretty good halo game to come out of 343, really fun sandbox to fuck around with and literally every weapon is useable. will probably try my hand at a legendary playthrough and see if my opinion changes

also all the designs for the enemies are great yeah /rant