HALO WARS 2 HYPE THREAD

external

Nucleus
Nebulae
GMod worked just fine when I upgraded to windows 10.
your comment serves no purpouse
he is having a problem that rendered him unable to play a game with a new version of windows
yours worked fine
you offer no solution to his problems

Benjideaula

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
your comment serves no purpouse
he is having a problem that rendered him unable to play a game with a new version of windows
yours worked fine
you offer no solution to his problems
well he shouldnt have gone straight to reverting to windows 7. He should have tried a clean reinstall of GMOD. reinstall the addons. and then try to play on the server.

Oxy[Morons]

ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae
I disliked that trailer but Im still hype for the game
I've been saving my w10 upgrade from 8.1 for it too

Benjideaula

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
UGH. The beta is free. It said it was avaliable for windows 10. But guess what. You can get the beta ON windows 10. But if you want to PLAY it. You have to get Xbox One.

Gabby

Atom
Nebulae
While i'm FUCKING HYPED for this, i just wished they use music like this for the trailer. I really miss the african style they were going for in the old games

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
While i'm FUCKING HYPED for this, i just wished they use music like this for the trailer. I really miss the african style they were going for in the old games

Remember, it is trailer music. In-game soundtrack might sound like that, depending on who's composing. I hope it's Steven Rippy again, fucking based god for HW1 soundtrack.

Reactions: List

Chiverz

Vault Boy
Nebulae
Really enjoyed the first one, and I've been waiting seven years hoping they'd make another one. My wish finally came true :D

Reactions: List

Silly Pillow

Electron
Nebulae
UGH. The beta is free. It said it was avaliable for windows 10. But guess what. You can get the beta ON windows 10. But if you want to PLAY it. You have to get Xbox One.
Btw that's not true just fyi you can play it on Windows 10 afaik. But the Windows store is the most broken piece of shit so I wouldn't be surprised if /you/ can't.

Like seriously I can't even update games on it ffs