[HAPPENED] Truck crashes through christmas market in Germany, many injured!

Nebulae
>Islam
>Race
4cf.png
never said we were ONLY targeting muslims

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
-A wild update of information rises amongst the memes-
The original guy they arrested over this was released as the original witness who claimed he was the one found fleeing from the truck had not been able to provide a definitive description of the man, as well as having lost track of the person as they ran. So basically a lack of evidence or suitable identification.

But there is now a manhunt for who the police to believe is the most likely suspect. A man named Anis Amri, he is a 23 year old fugitive from Tunisia. He had been on surveillance in the previous year over suspicions that he was planning a robbery in order to afford a supply of weapons. He had also served a sentence in Tunisia a few years ago for Arson.

There's a 100,000 euro bounty on him now so if you want to go buy premium, there's a way to afford it.

Nebulae
There's a 100,000 euro bounty on him now so if you want to go buy premium, there's a way to afford it.
wheres a tough lone wolf hacker bounty hunter from the deep dark parts of the web when we need one

D

Deleted member 243

what happened to using bombs

why are they using trucks now

D3NN1S

Proton
Nebulae
So, I'm actually living in Germany and it's kind of scary that things like this happen more often and often.. It's like in the news every single day but I must say that the people living in Berlin (at least most of them from what I heard) are staying strong and aren't really being "impressed" (if that's the word for it) by it. So they are practically going against what the terrorism wants them to do, which is really great.

But in all honesty, I feel really sorry for all the twelve people, I believe it were, which died more likely right before Christmas and all the other people that were injured during that.

Reactions: List

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
So, I'm actually living in Germany and it's kind of scary that things like this happen more often and often.. It's like in the news every single day but I must say that the people living in Berlin (at least most of them from what I heard) are staying strong and aren't really being "impressed" (if that's the word for it) by it. So they are practically going against what the terrorism wants them to do, which is really great.
That's what France and every other country that had that stupid #prayfor hashtag did, terrorism is still going to happen regardless of whether we "pray" for the victims and change our facebook profile pictures to have X-terrorist struck country's flag on it