Have a broad knowledge of the WW2-era? Add me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

crash

CRAZY EYES
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I'm not going to go into much detail, I was thinking of putting this in fast threads but it's not a meme. If you have an expansive knowledge of WW2 and its economic, social, and political effects in occupied areas, please add me off of the URL below.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/vdsplgsksdggkretet/

Much more information will be provided once added, thanks!

crash

CRAZY EYES
B A N N E D
Nebulae
getting someone else to do your homework smh

It's summer?...

jesus christ just use wiki.

Sure, I could use wiki. There's a difference though between using Wikipedia and talking to someone with broad knowledge of a certain topic that has learned from other sources besides the information provided on a web-page.

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
jesus christ just use wiki.

Nice meme, But seriously, I suggest going to this place called the "Library" and take quotes and relevant information. If all else fails Grandparents are generally good sources of information.

EXAMPLE:
Grandma: We had to DIG FOR VICTORY!
Grandad: Cornish pasties were so rock hard you could beat a German to death! That's how good they were!

Reactions: List

Krazyface

Proton
Nebulae
It's summer?...

Sure, I could use wiki. There's a difference though between using Wikipedia and talking to someone with broad knowledge of a certain topic that has learned from other sources besides the information provided on a web-page.
I finished my WW1 exam today, got WW2 soon

Expax

Nucleus
Nebulae
Flaming
Nice meme, But seriously, I suggest going to this place called the "Library" and take quotes and relevant information. If all else fails Grandparents are generally good sources of information.

EXAMPLE:
Grandma: We had to DIG FOR VICTORY!
Grandad: Cornish pasties were so rock hard you could beat a German to death! That's how good they were!
This was the dumbest post I've ever read.

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
This was the dumbest post I've ever read.

It's true... Cornish pasties back then when the miners ate them for Lunch the crusts were so rock hard you could beat someone to death with them, Google it, NOT WIKI.

Toasty

Roleplay Psychologist
Nebulae
It's summer?...

are you looking with people who have first hand experience with WW2? let me get my great grandmother on steam

Status
Not open for further replies.