Have you ever did ERP?

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
probs wasn't me
name of char?
nah im pretty sure it was you
you had an edgy as fuck character and hwen you got pow'd you made a diary of questionable quality

edit: found it
https://www.lemonpunch.net/threads/lucy-james-diary-a-pow.44520/
clear.png

Reactions: List

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
i heard you raped people who disobayed or some shit
i never heard of this
if you mean rape by shooting them in the head or having mps break their knee caps in, then yes.
i also did humiliate people i found erping by doing /event announcements of their sex noises being broadcasted through base or having them caught and hosed downed.

Reactions: List

Weeknder

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
i heard you raped people who disobayed or some shit
I remember when you didnt want to erp with me and caused one of the biggest fights ever on outlands.

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
uuuuh, never actually rped doing it. I don't exactly disagree with smut writing under circumstances. But I prefer f2b when it comes to that in 99.9 percent of scenes.
I heard you had some kind of militia char or smth on ww3 ages ago

D

Dazza

when you step outside of your head for a minute, and impartially ponder the concept of a 13 year old boy acting out sexual intercourse via text with another adolescent boy some distance away via a personal computer, it is then and only then that you realise that we are indeed approaching the end days of mankind

tim berners lee did not mean for this to happen

Kirshbia

Music Junkie
Nebulae
when you step outside of your head for a minute, and impartially ponder the concept of a 13 year old boy acting out sexual intercourse via text with another adolescent boy some distance away via a personal computer, it is then and only then that you realise that we are indeed approaching the end days of mankind

tim berners lee did not mean for this to happen
I know I posted a bit before about this but I'll even tack on by saying it's been around since most of our parents were teenagers and the roleplaying communities revolved around AOL chat rooms and before that I those old diku games that came attached to your Internet service for like two hundred extra a month.