Hearts of Iron IV

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
its ok
ive messed around modding it a bit, and mods are more fun than the base game even with all the dlc so i think that says something

Jamie0

Proton
Nebulae
its ok
ive messed around modding it a bit, and mods are more fun than the base game even with all the dlc so i think that says something
The way paradox does it, they bring out an unfinished game, spend years bringing out multiple DLC's added to what should have been in the full game anyways, like EU4: http://store.steampowered.com/app/236850/Europa_Universalis_IV/
All DLC's costing £200? along with the game being £34.99?

I like their games it's just the way they work with their DLC's

Spine

All toasters toast toast.
Nebulae
74421693f9fc96b99b2dfe536017b13b.png

Can we calm down?

Tzula

Molecule
Nebulae
I am a professional hoi4 player
[doublepost=1521719753][/doublepost]Duel me guys...

Sinnamonbun

Shook af
Nebulae
I keep getting told to get this game, I know its by paradox but I wasn't really into Europa Universalis IV, how similar are the two?

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae

73445.jpg

7906613ee57f2c31ed8be00d75773902.jpg

86de01d6939ac654f8aa184242999e8f.jpg

latest

victory over the west was won through cunning, turning their greatest weakness against them - their reliance on eachother

first, china is destroyed - even united, it cannot withstand multiple invasions along its coastline, and a main northern thrust south into their warlord alies. they fold, surrendering their riches to the emperor

decisively destroying the british and french position in the pacific was the next step; hong kong, indochina, malaya, australia and new zealand - then the strategic islands that gave them reach to Malacca, securing the riches of singapore for the emperor

the raj was forced into a bloody stalemate, with progress made in burma, but ultimately kept at a standstill to provide a distraction for the allies while the main attack was aimed elsewhere

the strike upon the united states came next - decisively destroying their navy in the battles of miday, solomon sea and honolulu

with the us navy knocked down, and the full weight of japanese empire invested in naval tech and ship production, the invasion of us positions in the pacific was underway, capturing their islands and the main naval base of pearl harbour

the next move - the capture of the dutch possessions - was delayed due to developments to the north
the germans, locked in their war with the bolsheviks, had stalled outside of moscow

japan would act to aid its european ally by striking north with 800 thousand men along the barren northern frontiers of china and central asia
the army of machuria struck in january 1943, using advanced light armor to swarm the infantry garrisons and trap 200 thousand russian soldiers around lake baikal

while a huge move, the great northern expedition did little to slow the empire's expansion across the pacific
plans were already in development for the final stage of the war - the total defeat of the us fleet and the invasion of the us mainland

the grand imperial battlefleet, consisting of 5 superheavy yamamoto battleships and 4 iwami class carriers, along with dozens of support vessels, engaged US fleets directly off the western seaboard

the battle of los angeles was a costly, but decisive, imperial victory

the army of imperial grace and liberation, 743 thousand men, would cross the open pacific, now free of western presence, and invade at the cities of san diego, los angeles and san francisco

this was shortly followed by invasions in alaska and seattle by the army of divine victory

with victory in sight for the japanese empire, and their dominion over the oceans uncontested, the sun has truly risen on a new age for asia - and the world.

god i love playing japan

Reactions: List

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae

73445.jpg

7906613ee57f2c31ed8be00d75773902.jpg

86de01d6939ac654f8aa184242999e8f.jpg

latest

victory over the west was won through cunning, turning their greatest weakness against them - their reliance on eachother

first, china is destroyed - even united, it cannot withstand multiple invasions along its coastline, and a main northern thrust south into their warlord alies. they fold, surrendering their riches to the emperor

decisively destroying the british and french position in the pacific was the next step; hong kong, indochina, malaya, australia and new zealand - then the strategic islands that gave them reach to Malacca, securing the riches of singapore for the emperor

the raj was forced into a bloody stalemate, with progress made in burma, but ultimately kept at a standstill to provide a distraction for the allies while the main attack was aimed elsewhere

the strike upon the united states came next - decisively destroying their navy in the battles of miday, solomon sea and honolulu

with the us navy knocked down, and the full weight of japanese empire invested in naval tech and ship production, the invasion of us positions in the pacific was underway, capturing their islands and the main naval base of pearl harbour

the next move - the capture of the dutch possessions - was delayed due to developments to the north
the germans, locked in their war with the bolsheviks, had stalled outside of moscow

japan would act to aid its european ally by striking north with 800 thousand men along the barren northern frontiers of china and central asia
the army of machuria struck in january 1943, using advanced light armor to swarm the infantry garrisons and trap 200 thousand russian soldiers around lake baikal

while a huge move, the great northern expedition did little to slow the empire's expansion across the pacific
plans were already in development for the final stage of the war - the total defeat of the us fleet and the invasion of the us mainland

the grand imperial battlefleet, consisting of 5 superheavy yamamoto battleships and 4 iwami class carriers, along with dozens of support vessels, engaged US fleets directly off the western seaboard

the battle of los angeles was a costly, but decisive, imperial victory

the army of imperial grace and liberation, 743 thousand men, would cross the open pacific, now free of western presence, and invade at the cities of san diego, los angeles and san francisco

this was shortly followed by invasions in alaska and seattle by the army of divine victory

with victory in sight for the japanese empire, and their dominion over the oceans uncontested, the sun has truly risen on a new age for asia - and the world.

god i love playing japan

ten thousand @DoubleD clones stormed the beaches of california

Reactions: List

Aleks

Vaporwaves Skeletons
Nebulae
Here I go necroing, anybody trying to play Hoi 4 road to 56 and some other misc mods?

D

Deleted member 6747

Such a good game, haven't played for a while though. Anyone currently still into it?