Hello, hello

Giob

Neutrino
Nebulae
Hello nebulous folks, I'm Giob. I started following the HL2RP scene a few months ago when I joined LemonPunch, although I never went really deep into it, being happy to simply walk around the city and never doing anything (beside a disastrous workshift) for fear of screwing up royally. I was quite heartbroken when I heard of LP's demise but the discovery of its "rebirth" last week really made me happy, especially after verifying during a test trip of the map that A, the world still feels "alive" and immersive and B, that CPs are even more of a source of endless and nonsensical fun when you least expect it. Well, I hope to be more active this time around, and see you in-game :)

Reactions: List

Rictalspace

Manager of Fist Industries
Nebulae
Welcome!

This is probably less of a rebirth, since we definitely aren't the same thing.
It's more like we dealt with a fair few weeds in the garden and then re-did the garden to be better, new and different.

Giob

Neutrino
Nebulae
Reactions: List
Nebulae
Hello nebulous folks, I'm Giob. I started following the HL2RP scene a few months ago when I joined LemonPunch, although I never went really deep into it, being happy to simply walk around the city and never doing anything (beside a disastrous workshift) for fear of screwing up royally. I was quite heartbroken when I heard of LP's demise but the discovery of its "rebirth" last week really made me happy, especially after verifying during a test trip of the map that A, the world still feels "alive" and immersive and B, that CPs are even more of a source of endless and nonsensical fun when you least expect it. Well, I hope to be more active this time around, and see you in-game :grinning:
Welcome