Hello Nebulous Community

ToxicLordz

Neutrino
Nebulae
Good evening to you all, My name is Micah, there is not much to know about me as my life is not full of much. I am a pen tester. I hold a good amount of information on technology, I have recently started to RP, I am a bit new but don't Worry because i learn fast, I'm not much of a story guy as i like to keep a low profile on my life. So all i have to say is if you guys need anything i'm open and here, i show everyone respect, even if i dislike them. I can be your best friend or your worse enemy. But i am normally a nice person. I wish you guys a great day and have fun gaming! I'm proud to announce i am here on these forums, wish me luck building friendships with you all, Also if you have nothing good to say to me, don't say anything at all. I am mature person who does not like to put up with immaturity. Thank you.

-Your friendly neighborhood ToxicLordz

half-life-2-08.jpg

Reactions: List

liew

Don't Shoot I'm Too Short
Nebulae
welcome to nebulous

D

Deleted member 930

Welcome to Nebulous.cloud nice to have new Memeber in our Ranks. :)

RedMan

Electron
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
Good evening to you all, My name is Micah, there is not much to know about me as my life is not full of much. I am a pen tester. I hold a good amount of information on technology, I have recently started to RP, I am a bit new but don't Worry because i learn fast, I'm not much of a story guy as i like to keep a low profile on my life. So all i have to say is if you guys need anything i'm open and here, i show everyone respect, even if i dislike them. I can be your best friend or your worse enemy. But i am normally a nice person. I wish you guys a great day and have fun gaming! I'm proud to announce i am here on these forums, wish me luck building friendships with you all, Also if you have nothing good to say to me, don't say anything at all. I am mature person who does not like to put up with immaturity. Thank you.

-Your friendly neighborhood ToxicLordz

half-life-2-08.jpg
I think nebolus will greet you hear safe and happily. You never know.

wired

Artwork Requests
Nebulae
welcome

make sure to try the HL2RP server if you haven't done so already